BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Hyper-flo Exhaust Rules!
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seen a later run posted for 6pm, but I ain't down for my boys freezing to the seat. Weather is calling for High of 16 and Low of 8 in West Vancouver, High of 15 and Low of 6 in Squamish. Should be a nice ride up! :rockon

When: Friday, May 13th
Meet At: White Spot, West Vancouver (Marine Dr / Taylor Way)
Meet: 11:30 am
Depart: 12 noon
Pace: No Police Trouble, Noob Friendly, +10-15

Starting Point: White Spot, West Vancouver

Finishing Point: Starbucks, Squamish

:evil Text Msg Rob (604) EightThreeSeven-FiveSevenFourOne if you need help for any reason.

·
Has no use for liars!
163 Posts
In on Fridays ride to Squish....

Are you still looking to ride up to Squamish on Friday morning? So long as the weather holds out and the sun is shining...I'll be able to meet up for the ride. I'm a noobie but will do my darndest to keep up!! :rider

·
Hyper-flo Exhaust Rules!
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you still looking to ride up to Squamish on Friday morning? So long as the weather holds out and the sun is shining...I'll be able to meet up for the ride. I'm a noobie but will do my darndest to keep up!! :rider
You shouldn't have a hard time keeping up if you can do the speed limit! Should be a nice Noob friendly ride up for coffee.

·
Has no use for liars!
163 Posts
Did a quick ride out to Holeshot in Langley this afternoon, it rained, and hailed and rained some more! Looking forward to getting out for coffee's in Squish Friday!! See ya at White Spot!

·
Fuh-coffee we will go
3,776 Posts
I'm in. Mickm and I will be heading straight to Whistler for lunch at the Mongolian Grill then up to Lytton after that. Anyone is welcome to join.

·
Human Being
28 Posts
Gonna try my hardest to get out! Need to send my kid to one of her friends for the day! lol

·
Registered
69 Posts
I might be down for this ride. Gotta power nap after my graveyard shift for this. Hopefully I'll hear my alarm clock.

·
Human Being
28 Posts
I might be down for this ride. Gotta power nap after my graveyard shift for this. Hopefully I'll hear my alarm clock.

Ya tell me about it.. i get home at like 6am and live in the wack so maybe no sleep for me hahaha

·
I like traffic cones :S
15,773 Posts
nice. a shiftworker ride :D
if i wake up in time, im in :D

·
Hates drama...
1,916 Posts
If anyone is coming from the Tri-Cities, Pitt Meadows, Maple Ridge area and want to ride to the meeting spot together, carbonfibrerocket and I will be meeting at the Starbucks on Pinetree Way and Lougheed Hwy at 10:35am. We'll be leaving for daedalas1981's meeting spot at 10:45am.

The *bucks is beside the Save On Foods and Chapters store.

·
Hyper-flo Exhaust Rules!
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sounds like a good group is forming! Sweet!

suzi-bug said:
Did a quick ride out to Holeshot in Langley this afternoon, it rained, and hailed and rained some more! Looking forward to getting out for coffee's in Squish Friday!! See ya at White Spot!
Just came back from Starbucks on Robson and Thurlow... Thought I'd see more bikes but didn't :( Actually saw more riding on Broadway today....No rain in Vancouver thankfully :D

·
Riding the XB12Scg
157 Posts
I might be down.. pending on weather..

·
Hates drama...
1,916 Posts
how long will it take?? I have to back vancouver have dinner before 6
We definitely are aiming to be back in Van by 6pm. We plan to be in Whistler around 1, grab a bite (1 hour tops), ride to PEMBERTON not Lytton, turn around and head back into Vancouver. Adam and I don't plan to do the Duffey Loop :)

·
Human Being
28 Posts
Just got my bacon detector hooked up with custom headphone jack. had to fashion a custom bracket this morning at work! I hope the suction cups stick dammit!

·
Fuh-coffee we will go
3,776 Posts
The biggest problem I'm having with my radar detector is actually hearing/seeing it when it's screaming Ka at me. The answer, link it to a n in-helmet headset. So...

I tried hooking my x50 to my Scala Q2 headset over Bluetooth. I got a Bluetooth adapter for the radar and a mono to stereo adapter for the x50 headphone jack, since it's mono by default.

The reason it didn't work is because the Bluetooth adapter only supports stereo Bluetooth (A2DP protocol) and the Q2 doesn't support it, only old school Bluetooth. I either have to get the Q2PRO or go to a Q4 powerset in order to get A2DP Bluetooth. I will go to a Q4, expensive but I need to hear the damn radar going off. the exact same thing happened to my neighbor so he went Q4 as well. My Q2's were a Christmas gift so I didn't have much choice.

Just an FYI peeps, just because things say Bluetooth doesn't mean they will work together.

Always go for A2DP Bluetooth when buying devices.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts