BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone who wants to go for a short ride tonight (fingers crossed that the weather holds) I'll be at the Shell gas station at the corner of Hwy 10 and 152st at 7:45pm, leaving at 8:00pm.
Going to take a run down 152st to white rock beach, stop for some coffee/tea, then head back to the Shell station via Crescent beach loop.
If you're in, let me know.

·
Are we there yet!
723 Posts
Or you could just meet up with everybody else and come for a night ride:coffee

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I could but I have to work early sat morning and I don't want to be out late. Plus, getting over being sick kinda makes you want to take it easy and slow.

·
Are we there yet!
723 Posts
Oh, ... okay :surrender

Hope your feelin' better soon;)

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, I'm feeling a lot better than I was before. :)

·
myside.yourside.myside
2,095 Posts
Post up another in a few days when my bike is running ... I don't think you mean "pushing your bike because the oil pan is off" when you say taking it easy & slow :)

+++ on that meeting spot, very close to where I live.

Cory

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha bluenote, we can tie a rope to the front of your bike and have a couple of us pull you along
I live really close to there, so it works for me :)

·
Strength
41 Posts
Everyone who wants to go for a short ride tonight (fingers crossed that the weather holds) I'll be at the Shell gas station at the corner of Hwy 10 and 152st at 7:45pm, leaving at 8:00pm.
Going to take a run down 152st to white rock beach, stop for some coffee/tea, then head back to the Shell station via Crescent beach loop.
If you're in, let me know.
Didn't quite make it there. I was at HWY 99 and the HWY 91 exit at 8:00 PM.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
awww zoomzoom, you shoulda followed us down 152st and met up at white rock!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts