BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Private Sale
1994 Acura Integra Sedan
Roughly 187,xxx kms. (Highway from Surrey to Downtown)
New Paint, Gunmetal
5 spd
Power drs/locks/windows
Keyless Entry/Immobilizer
Warranty still available on the vehicle from the dealer I bought it from
Have receipts of most oil changes and work done

Extras:
1998-2001 Front End Conversion (very clean look)
Coilover sleeves. Adjustable 0-4" drop.
16" Wheels w/215/40/16 tires. (Excellent condition, Gunmetal w/silver lip, tires have camber wear, have receipts for wheels for $1200)
DC Headers
Short Ram Air Intake
5zigen 2.5" full catback system with dual tip exhaust
Grounding Kit
Short Shift Kit

Interior Upgrades:
MP3 Alpine Deck w/motorized face. (Stock Speakers are being powered by a rockford fosgate amp)
Audiovox Clamshell screen in the middle console. Custom Made and made as factory as possible. (looks like it came with the car)
Reverse Glow gauges with Chrome Trim
Spoon Shift Knob w/real carbon fiber woven shift boot
All Installs are professionally done courtesy of Visions

Exterior Upgrades:
Light Shade of Black film on taillights. Gives it a nice cherry red look during the day.
Custom made Red Vinyl Integra Inserts (Front and rear)
Red Honda Badges (front and rear)
Carbon Fiber look M3 sideview mirrors with LED

Recent work:
New Clutch Master Cylinder
New Brake pads front and rear
Recent Tune up
Complete Interior Detailing Done
Re-Aircared recently

Concerns:
Needs new cat converter, making vibrating noises. Hardly.
Previous Eastern Car, minor paint bubbling rear well. Very Minor. (Suspension, most bolts have been replaced under the car due to all the upgrades I have done, it was mandatory. No Rust Issues)
I believe the vehicle was in an accident a long time ago, before I purchased form dealer.

I've gone through about 10 or so cars in the past year as I've stored this car in my parent's garage for several months at a time to keep the KM's down. Never had any problems and lots of time and money invested as you can tell. You get the sexiness of a 2dr but the room of a 4dr vehicle. I've had friends ride in this car trying to get in the front passenger door thinking it's a 2dr. Fast and Reliable is already a given.

Reason for trading: Paying off long term debts. I am looking for a less value vehicle plus cash on your part of course. Reasonable offers. Aircares vehicle is a must. Looking for at least $4000 plus a Bike/Vehicle on top.

OR

1 - 2 of 2 Posts