well I guess it's time. With a heavy heart I offer my ZX7R for sale. It's been a great bike, and it's done everything well: Daily commuting, touring (farthest was probably S. Dakota), to serious sport riding.
It's still in excellent shape for it's age. The engine still pulls nice and strong and has been reliable throughout. For the all the use i've got out of it, it's got a few scratches -nothing major.
* BT014 tires from this year with about 6,000kms on
* double bubble tinted screen
* full Vance & Hines system, oval exhaust
* frame sliders
* stainless steel front brake lines
* Newish front rotors.
* brake pads changed last year.
* new sparkplugs in June.
* owners manual included.
* used at one trackday in 2005
* one no-fault accident in 2004. Damage was the left side bodywork and a broken shift lever. Repaired by Burnaby Kawasaki through ICBC. everything damaged was replaced and I've had many happy km's post accident with no lasting effects to the bike. all pictures are post accident.
* I'll throw some little extra spares in if wanted: grab handles, mirrors, turn signals, undertray/licence plate holder.
looking for $4000.00
feel free to PM me.