BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm getting rid of my 2-piece Teknic Silverstone leathers... its the 99 model if i'm not mistaken...
only been used twice for short rides n its in mint condition! leather hasnt even been broken in yet!!!
getting rid of it cuz i need the money... (hard pressed times n damn Mastercard bills...*sigh*)
size is 38-40 i believe... n should fit a guy 5'5"-5'7" approximately 120lbs-135lbs snug.
colour combination is Black/Gray/Gunmedal--looks dope and great for street riding or mild track stuff. :cool
retailed at $999 brand new that year at RMS... now asking $450 obo.
dont hesitate to make me an offer for i am needy of money$ :(
msg me for details n pix.

email: [email protected]
icq#: 24274382

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone interested fellas?
suit is pristine and price is negotiable.
good deal for someone looking for a decent suit without the instore markups!
:thumbup

·
Registered
113 Posts
Anson,

I might still be interested in trying them on, I'll probably try to page you on Saturday. Lemme know if that's a problem.

Shamus

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
silversurfer said:
Anson,

I might still be interested in trying them on, I'll probably try to page you on Saturday. Lemme know if that's a problem.

Shamus
i'll probably be busy on saturday shamus, but give me a page anyways. i'm quite sure we can work something out.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hmmmm .. I"m about 5'7" and 140lbs. Do you think it would fit me?

I wear a size 50 Spyke jacket and it is pretty snug. I don't know if the sizing is different but 38-40 seems like a big difference.

·
Premium Member
7,666 Posts
The size of your Spyke jacket is in Euro sizes, but Teknics are stated in US sizes. My Spyke suit is also a size 50, and my Teknic jackets and pants are size 40. I'm the same size as you, 5'7" 140lbs, you would likely fit it perfectly.

US size = Euro size minus 10

·
Premium Member
7,666 Posts
Hey Silversurfer, are you the Shamus that works at Benwell Atkins??? I'm Jaz's son.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hey Silversurfer, are you the Shamus that works at Benwell Atkins??? I'm Jaz's son.
I am. I kinda figured you were Jaz's son. We should go for a ride sometime!

·
Premium Member
7,666 Posts
silversurfer said:

I am. I kinda figured you were Jaz's son. We should go for a ride sometime!
Yeah, we definately should...I just have to wait to get my next bike. Hopefully I'll be fully operational by next week. From what my dad tells me, you're a pretty serious rider...the three of us should ge fo a ride. He's surprisingly fast for an old guy. ;)

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Harps said:
The size of your Spyke jacket is in Euro sizes, but Teknics are stated in US sizes. My Spyke suit is also a size 50, and my Teknic jackets and pants are size 40. I'm the same size as you, 5'7" 140lbs, you would likely fit it perfectly.

US size = Euro size minus 10
Full' Throttle: Harps is correct. the 50 on your Spyke suit is a Euro size, therefore in US size it would be approx 40. so yes, u just might very well fit into my Teknic 38-40 suit, but probably on the tighter side. PM me if u'r interested man.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts