BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i have decided to try and sell the bike now, it is a 2006 Kawasaki ZZR 600. It is silver in colour and is in mint condition. It has 3250km, i bought it in June with 4km. Everything on the bike is still in almost new condition. It comes with the factory warranty. I will also throw in the disc lock that i purchased at the same time as the bike and also the bike coverwhich was purchased 2 days later. and just to sweeten the deal i will throw in all my gear, which includes 2 HJC helmets, 2 Joe Rocket jackets(1 male and 1 female), 2 sets of gloves(female teknic and male teknic). Bike comes with the manual and the bike tool kit. Due to the fact that i financed the bike my asking price is $12,000.

There is also the option of someone taking over the payments if they want!

Let me know if you are interested!

Thanks

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
to take over the payments on the bike you would have to go to richmond motorsports and get a credit check done and if approved they will set up a new finance plan with you and get rid of the one that i have with them. The other option would be to get financing from somewhere else, like your bank and then buy out the remainder owing on the bike!

thanks

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
still have it, and it actually have 3193 kms and is now off the road for the winter.
Get a new bike for the new season people!

I want this gone!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i was looking at the new ones at Burnaby Kawasaki and they are selling for $9999. which should be around $13,000 after taxes and everything.

Mine is a 2006 with only 3193km for $10,500

1 - 9 of 9 Posts