·
BannedSpammer
3,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
- clean title
- auto
- leather
- asking $10,900

Well maintained and well-treated. The car has *zero* door dings down the sides, which is amazing for a 10 yr old car...I'm religious with my parking spots. No issues whatsoever. Newer brakes, great condition winter tires on separate rims (currently on the car). Bike racks/roof rack *not* included unless purchased separately.

It's probably the first car I've owned that I would actually not hesitate to sell to a friend, because it's been that awesome to own. Swapping up to an SUV though.Great condition throughout. 3.2L V6, 270hp, comfortable heated bucket seats, it's very enjoyable to drive. If you haven't been considering a TL, have a look....they're awesome cars. If you *have* been considering a TL and are tired of all the beat up ones you keep going to see.....I'll save you the trouble...they don't come much nicer than this one. I know because I probably looked at 40 bagged on shitter TL's before finding this one.

For anyone interested, this is a clean car....I'm the second owner, always a BC car, no accidents, and only two small claims with the biggest claim on the car being $700 for a rear bumper repaint. I went ahead and purchased the CarProof so any interested parties can see for themselves its history. Click or copy/paste the link to view:

https://reports.carproof.com/main?id=9nVWpmpz1ZlFMniUyupZPKqRTifEo60O&_ga=1.61067692.1615283503.14814

1 - 2 of 2 Posts