BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Yamaha Rated R6
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys hows it going? up for takeover is my ford f150 lease, there is around 11-12 months remaining on it, the monthly payment for my truck is $517 taxes in!!, i put alot of money 6k+ on this truck to get the payment this low, the buyout at the end is around 27k, im not looking for ANY of my cash back, just for someone to takeover my lease, so that way i can buy my new bike, the specs go as follows:

2005 FORD F150 XLT
SUPERCREWCAB
FULL LOAD EXCEPT LEATHER
3RD REAR SLIDING WINDOW
TONNUE COVER
PRIVACY GLASS
4.6L ENGINE (GREAT ON GAS)
CHROME STEPBARS
FRONT BUG DEFLECTOR
SHORT BOX
24***KM'S
1 YEAR LEFT BUMPER TO BUMPER WARRENTY

my truck always goes and gets detailed once a week, it is in great shape and has NEVER gone off-roading the tires are about 90% it is burgandy with a silver trim (rare color) so let me know guys, basically drive it for the year if any problems with it drop it off at the dealership, and they will repair it for you for free for 1 more year, after the lease term is up, either buy it out, or drop off the keys and walk away. THIS IS A GREAT DEAL, I JUST REALLY WANT TO GETA BIKE

ALSO I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT I HAVE ALSO PAID FOR THE REPLACEMENT WARRENTY, THAT MEANS IF THE TRUCK IS NON REPAIRABLE FORD WILL GIVE YOU THE SAME TRUCK BUT BRAND NEW AND THE NEW YEAR..CANT COMPLAIN WITH THAT.

AGAIN I DONT WANT ANY MONEY, JUST SOMEONE TO TAKEOVER MY LEASE.

·
Yamaha Rated R6
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Offering $500 Dollars For First Person That Takes Over The Lease, Remember Guys $0 Down And Less Than A Year To Go

1 - 4 of 4 Posts