BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fs marchesini front supermoto wheel with beringer disc. its on my drz right now. will also fit a kawasaki 250. iirc the axle diameter is 20mm. no speedo drive. open to reasonable offers. pm me your email and i can send pics. no low balls please. thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Marchesini M10 forged 10-spoke motorcycle wheels with the distinctive Y shape have become the standard performance look over the years due to global success in racing worldwide. These wheels offer an ideal solution to the rider who needs quicker handling, faster braking and more acceleration at an affordable price. The forged wheel available in either aluminum or magnesium is lighter than an OEM cast aluminum and offers more stiffness, the rim is also lighter which reduces dynamic weight and adds to the overall performance of the bike. When your suspension has to handle less weight they will holding the tire against the road better as each ounce of dynamic wheel weight reduction is equal to about 12.5 lbs of weight at 50mph (24 lbs at 100mph and 36 lbs at 150mph). The completely machined forged wheel also runs very true which improves the performance of the wheel. Loved and desired by generations of motorcycle enthusiasts, the M10RS Kompe and M10RS Corse are built for riders who want the perfect balance between technology and style without sacrificing strength or reliability.

jiofi login forpc https://forpc.onl/tubemate-for-pc/

·
Been there, Wrecked that!
2,214 Posts
Are the bots responding to each other now?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts