BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,196 Posts
I'll wait for the DVD but that'll be a must see fer sure.

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
boooooooooooo you poopy pants people!! it's City Slickers on motorcycles. what's not to like. good cast. it's gonna be award winning for sure!!

·
Mortgage Pimp
9,195 Posts
Looks good to me.

Considering just how bad every street bike movie has been I find it funny for you people to judge the hog movie before it comes out.

I'm willing to bet I'll have more fun watching this than I did Torque... Then again, I had more fun being sodomized by CorvetteBoy, BlackScorpion and Adam112 with salt-coated over-sized novelty emery boards than I did watching Torque.

·
banned user
6,255 Posts
Looks good to me.

Considering just how bad every street bike movie has been I find it funny for you people to judge the hog movie before it comes out.

I'm willing to bet I'll have more fun watching this than I did Torque... Then again, I had more fun being sodomized by CorvetteBoy, BlackScorpion and Adam112 with salt-coated over-sized novelty emery boards than I did watching Torque.
Yeah I am really sorry about that, we somehow ended up with only two left....

·
Mortgage Pimp
9,195 Posts
Yeah I am really sorry about that, we somehow ended up with only two left....
I think TT should get drunk, watch this movie, and then try to get those back out... I still have a rash from BS's arm hairs... the guy's a gorilla.

Back on topic. I SINCERELY think this will be funny. It's a comedy about a bunch of wannabe Harley Riders having their mid-life crisis... Kinda like that DCBC guy and most of BCCOM.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.