BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,196 Posts
I'll wait for the DVD but that'll be a must see fer sure.

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
boooooooooooo you poopy pants people!! it's City Slickers on motorcycles. what's not to like. good cast. it's gonna be award winning for sure!!

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
Bah. This movie is just like BikerBoyz, only not as funny.
how do you figure?? Bikerboyz was about respek and drag racing. this one is about guys bonding on a cycle trip that doesn't always go smoothly.

·
Mortgage Pimp
9,195 Posts
Looks good to me.

Considering just how bad every street bike movie has been I find it funny for you people to judge the hog movie before it comes out.

I'm willing to bet I'll have more fun watching this than I did Torque... Then again, I had more fun being sodomized by CorvetteBoy, BlackScorpion and Adam112 with salt-coated over-sized novelty emery boards than I did watching Torque.

·
banned user
6,255 Posts
Looks good to me.

Considering just how bad every street bike movie has been I find it funny for you people to judge the hog movie before it comes out.

I'm willing to bet I'll have more fun watching this than I did Torque... Then again, I had more fun being sodomized by CorvetteBoy, BlackScorpion and Adam112 with salt-coated over-sized novelty emery boards than I did watching Torque.
Yeah I am really sorry about that, we somehow ended up with only two left....

·
Mortgage Pimp
9,195 Posts
Yeah I am really sorry about that, we somehow ended up with only two left....
I think TT should get drunk, watch this movie, and then try to get those back out... I still have a rash from BS's arm hairs... the guy's a gorilla.

Back on topic. I SINCERELY think this will be funny. It's a comedy about a bunch of wannabe Harley Riders having their mid-life crisis... Kinda like that DCBC guy and most of BCCOM.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts