BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
who farted?
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know if this is in the correct section, but im just thinking of covering my bike in fur like the starboys did a while back, no i dont wana copy them, its just that the paint is fading and there is some cracks in the fairings, so i figured this would be a cheep way to fix it for now.

Any thoughts?

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
sheeeat man, a spray bomb is better than fur. and it's a 7r? i deleted so much just now. don't do it. just me man, don't let me tell you what to do.

T

·
0 Posts
Here's a couple pics..Saturnin' showing his furr to Minimike and Superdave riding Sat's furr...So 70's...:laughing ...noone's doin that shit anymore nowadays we like our bikes like we like our ladies.:laughing

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
By far the way that makes the most sense is to pull the plastic and add a cage. If you're a stunter then setup the bike to match. A cage just makes SO much sense for stunting. While you're at it why not add tubular bars to the top clamp and go for the Renthals for more leverage and a more upright riding position to make it easier to do some of the stuff.

·
V Lister
4,277 Posts
you know i was thinking about this fur on the seat issue all day.. i agree with the rest of the guys, just get yer seat reupholstered in vinyl. it would be a shame to ruin the look of your bike, instead just go out and buy some furry pants, that way you can toss em in the dryer if they get wet. you win in both ways, your bike still looks respectable, and you can soothe your fur fetish with the pants:laughing

D

·
0 Posts
albino leopard faux fur and a few spray cans of contact cement and yer super stylin beyond coolio.

it was retarded in 2001 and it's retarded now. get brada or borderline to fix up the cracks and give it a repaint. will look good as new. as much as a kawi possibly could.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts