BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Galfer SS Brake Lines

7K views 29 replies 11 participants last post by  Squisher 
#1 ·
what is everyones opnion on these brand of Brake Lines...

:coffee

#16 ·
I received a gift certificate for Christmas and one of the items I'm considering ordering are a set of these brake lines for my cbr f4i. Curious if there's any newer relevant feedback or info on these? *I'll assume the old lines referenced in this thread are long gone.*

Some forums seem to frown upon bumping old threads while others encourage it over repeat subjects. Not sure on the etiquette here?*

#18 ·
Having raced a F4i, I can easily say, that better brake lines will help. The brakes are complete and utter shit as stock on these bikes, so anything you can do will help! As far as doing a necro post like this? This forum is dead with the exception of about 30 of us, so really, if any of us get mad over it, it really doesn't matter TBH...forums are dead man.

#17 ·
#24 ·
I'm looking at ordering up some core moto brake lines. The price/availability seem decent. *One thing that seems odd is the length(s). They come it would appear in lengths from +1" over stock to +16" over stock. My bike is stock, I don't plan on bar risers or a stretched swing arm anytime soon, so I assume the shortest option of +1" is what I would be after?

#25 ·
yeh thats a little odd, as long as your banjos all line up properly you should not have a problem.. +1 sounds like it would work..

on my R1 i went with 'stock' length but split the two calipers with their own dedicated hose...

even so i can run risers easily, i dont know if this is the case on others

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.