BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Gear Options

4K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  TMR 
#1 ·
Living in salmon Arm give few options for gear, what are the best shops in the lower
mainland for selection ? pants, helmets etc ?

#6 ·
I used Revzilla for sizing info, since their figment videos are very detailed when a video exists for the product you're interested in.
However, I ordered all my stuff through either Canada's Motorcycle or GP Bikes (Quebec & Ontario, respectively). Only pay GST.
I did wait MONTHS to get the stuff I ordered , since I ordered elitist level shit (Schuberth, Dainese, Held & Daytona), some items in uncommon sizes, but so far everything that has come has been a perfect fit. For the Helmet, I did try that on at the Calgary bike show before ordering.
Still waiting on my gloves... hopefully they are good as well.

Blackfoot carry healthy inventory, as suggested above. Go there if you must. The drive and scenery is nicer, as you know.

#7 ·
Big fan of Aerostich.

www.aerostich.com

They have "mail order," fitment well sorted and bought from there when I lived in the Okanagan. Never, ever had to return something because it didn't fit right.

I'm spoiled now, living so near the border it's a treat to slip south of the line and go shopping…or picking something up delivered to my US address!

#8 ·
What exactly are you looking for and brands? Every shop tends to specialize on different things.

Vancouver Ducati specializes in Dainese, Arai
Modern specializes in older stock, mix bag of lower mid end gear stuff and arai and shoei
Pacific has a decent selection of mid range rev it and some speckles of Dainese. They also carry resurgence jeans.
Carter Honda in Vancouver selection isn't great, random misc items with alpinestar
Etc...

#9 ·
2nd Gear in Coquitlam is pretty decent. Not a lot of 'high end' apparel, but a pretty wide variety of gear by the usual suspects (Joe Rocket, Icon, etc.)...

#10 ·
Well I was able to pick up most of what I needed at holeshot, decent selection there and the staff was very helpful.

I would have preferred leather, but apparently the only option for someone my size is to get something custom made.

Aerostich is the other option that I am researching for something more permanent

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.