BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
now i have a pretty new bike,looking for a newer helmet and jcket,had a suomy hodgeson replica but sold with the last bike,any suggestions300-600 range,comfort a big factor,have had arais all my life but will not pay those prices,jacket in leather or cordura,hjc helmets anyone use them?what models?size40-42 jacket or med 5'10 165 or so.anyone have anything,blk,red prefered.thx john

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
John, check with www.helmetharbor.com

I ordered my arai from there, it's a $1k lid and it cost me $600 shipped.

While they can't sell 2002 lids (although I hear some places are doing it), they still have plenty of 2001's left.

·
moving pylon
1,428 Posts
bk is always willing to cut great deals.
ie, last week me and a few friends went in there to buy gear and i told trevor i missed the customer appreciation sale and if he could sell me the helmet for so and so price. guess what? my 3friends and I will all be getting new helmets and gear from bk:D

·
ROAR!!!!!!
1,175 Posts
bl1tz: Hey, when are you guys gonna buy new gears? I need to get a new leather jacket to match with my bike and also tinted visor and maybe more. Can I join with you guys and perhaps get some discount as well?:D PM me and let me know thx.

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Near top of the line AGV's are going for under $500 I think. They're a little noisier than the Arai's but if you earplugs....no biggie.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
whu not go with suomy again...i just picked ine up from BK...they're on sale for $499

·
Premium Member
9,052 Posts
BOMAX said:
now i have a pretty new bike,looking for a newer helmet and jcket,had a suomy hodgeson replica but sold with the last bike,any suggestions300-600 range,comfort a big factor,have had arais all my life but will not pay those prices,jacket in leather or cordura,hjc helmets anyone use them?what models?size40-42 jacket or med 5'10 165 or so.anyone have anything,blk,red prefered.thx john
I have a Shoei for sale in the Buy and Sell section......like new

1 - 8 of 8 Posts