BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get some decals (die cut) made up. I've heard there are a few places that do it in Metrotown. I think it's the same places that sell all that ricer car crap. I'm willing to overlook that if I can get some decals made cheap.

Anyone know the name of those shops there?

·
~Flying Swan Hot Chick~
366 Posts
Aberdeen's Autoworld. They did all the hot chicks decals, and most the decals on my bike! Anson is awesome to deal with there.

·
The Wizard
2,743 Posts
I was very happy with the speed/quality/service from Wade at Write On Graphics in Mission

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
fireball said:
Aberdeen's Autoworld. They did all the hot chicks decals, and most the decals on my bike! Anson is awesome to deal with there.
Is that in Richmond or in Metrotown? Sorry but I don't frequent either of those places!

·
banned user
6,255 Posts
yeah I used aberdeens as well, its in the metrotown mall. It is that place full of all the rainbow LED garbage for your honda. He is a good guy, but he does exactly what you tell him to haha. I learned a lesson that apparently people dont like to read from right to left....

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What format do they need? Vector graphics?
What's price like?

·
~Flying Swan Hot Chick~
366 Posts
I would just bring in images from the internet and they would digitize them for me, as I ususally got pretty poor quality images. If you have a high quality image, then bring that on a disk and he will tell if it's good enough or not. It's usually pretty cheap, especially if you tweed the decals yourself. After a hundred "if you can see my thong...you are driving to close!" decals..I am a pro at tweeding :flashy

·
~Flying Swan Hot Chick~
366 Posts
And it's in Metrotown right by the food court

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What the hell is tweeding? I seem to remember that term while playing with Flash.

·
~Flying Swan Hot Chick~
366 Posts
flowrider said:
What the hell is tweeding? I seem to remember that term while playing with Flash.
haha it's when you just get the actual decal paper cut with machine, then you do the pulling out all the extra decal sticker like all the insides of the e's and o's, much harder with decals with fonts. Bigger logo decals are super easy, the smaller font decals require a good set of tweezers, probably hence the name tweeding, and alot of patience!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts