BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Just wondering about this. Sometimes it takes me a while to craft a post because I'm writing it a bit at a time in between doing other activities on my computer. When I submit it, instead of posting, I get redirected to the login page and I lose my submission. How do I avoid this?

·
Registered
478 Posts
highlight your whole crafted post before you click submit and do a quick control c this way if you do lose it from timeouts you can just revisit the page and paste in your master craftsmanship.

·
BCSB Public Relations
10,268 Posts
If you get logged out, you need to check the "keep me logged in" checkbox when logging in.

If you're already doing this and getting logged out, that's likely because you are submitting a form that the forum considers to be old and no longer valid. The software (reasonably) thinks you're up to no good and logs you out.

The simple solution is to either copy/paste your post before posting (as m_grewal52 suggested), or to type it up in a different piece of software (like Notepad) and copy/paste it to the forum when you're ready to post.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts