BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
No the pic is not me
930 Posts
I love how he is just toying with the cop, coulda lost him at any point.

·
Posing with conviction
5,397 Posts
I thought it was in California until the last second. Didn't know lane splitting was legal anywhere else.

Yes he was definately toying with the cop. Most of the time he wasn't ripping that fast. Just trying to get away from that nuisance tailgaiting him.

·
I am the liquor
798 Posts
That's from the ghost rider 3 video. It doesn't show the events that triggered the chase, doing burnouts in front of the police station, or the end, him turning around and giving the finger to the cops.

·
Blue Power Ranger
498 Posts
Why doesn't the cop just radio ahead? That's what I want to know...
The movie is only 5 minutes long... maybe didn't have the resources right at that moment to set up a spike strip etc...

Also, that cop probably shouldn't have been chasing him at those speeds. There's a point where they are supposed to call it off for safety reasons.

So it looks like that cop was still chasing all because of his pride... He was probably so pissed at Ghost Rider that he wanted to catch him all by himself :laughing

Ended up costing taxpayers what looked like an expensive Volvo fix.

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
The crash probably did about 3000 dollars of improvements to the volvo. F-ugly cars.

·
Thanks for that...
672 Posts
That was great, didn't expect that ending at all. You just have to wonder how much it was pissing the PO-LICE off when he is pulling wheelies during a chase, lol.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts