BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Great turnout at the gillnetter, those of you who didn't turn up should have, rain turned on while we were there then turned off just in time for the ride to Flavios (I think thats what its called) at Broadway and Ontario for the moto GP. A good time was had by all. About 30 people turned up

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
no doubt. what happened to the other though? there were responses and everything in it!!

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
well fine then since i already posted in the deleted one i'll post in this one what i posted in the other one...again...err...now i'm all confused!! i recognize Roger and Cory and Hardeep and Stinky Pete and Jess. actualy i recognize others i just don't remember all the names.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
I cant believe I miss some of those canadians.... my US friends would shoot me if they heard me say that! LOL

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
some of them might not actually be Canadians so that makes it ok.......doesn't it??

·
User And Abuser
3,912 Posts
Hey Patrick where the hell were you? I guess my idle threats didn't work this time. so next time I will do it! Yes I will crawl in bed and spoon with you the next time you dont show! Our wives said it would be ok

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
Hey Patrick where the hell were you? I guess my idle threats didn't work this time. so next time I will do it! Yes I will crawl in bed and spoon with you the next time you dont show! Our wives said it would be ok
funny you should mention spooning......i was spooning with one of my car buddy's and my wife....she said it was OK!! i actually had the year end PISRA bruncheon that day. however.......this month nothing is planned!! save 2 spots!!

·
Banned
2,578 Posts
:court

The other thread was better cuz the pic of me looked better. :D In this thread, the one pic I appear in was taken AFTER I ate, AFTER my blood-flow had rushed to my belly and left me looking otherwise stoned. I must demand a re-thread. :firemad

Continue...
:coffee

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
:court

The other thread was better cuz the pic of me looked better. :D In this thread, the one pic I appear in was taken AFTER I ate, AFTER my blood-flow had rushed to my belly and left me looking otherwise stoned. I must demand a re-thread. :firemad

Continue...
:coffee
hmmmmm good clue as to your identity!! are you the stoned looking dood holding the coffee??

1 - 15 of 15 Posts