BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
I like traffic cones :S
15,773 Posts
. . .
Just speachless. I mean WTF? The car just started doing a U-turn in traffic like that. Thing that adds to the shock value is the first person perspective.
Every time i see something like that it almost makes me not want to get into riding motorcycles... almost.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
That dude in the car must be drunk... but how long does it take to stop ona bike? Talk about having no clue what to do. 'front brakes are good mmmmkay'

·
rain? whats that!
5,834 Posts
The civic was about to rear end someone, slammed on the brakes and started to swap ends....wierd.

I remember the many people who came to my aid when I was hit....brought back good memories of those nameless individuals who were so kind.

·
I like traffic cones :S
15,773 Posts
It looks like she was trying evade the car but missed the opening by a few inches...

·
Newbie Poser Squid
2,709 Posts
The driver of the Civic tried to get out of it by lying..good thing she go it on tape

Quote:
Originally posted by Vyshtia......
Thank you much. I will let you know. LEO and Insurance are well aware I have it all on vid. The officer who took the report already watched it too...he chuckled and said - "yeah, good thing you have that because the guy is saying you hit him. He said he was stopped and all you had to do was stop - but you didn't, you hit him.".....

·
its closer now
1,858 Posts
that seems eerally familiar to me....

D

·
0 Posts
so close to sneaking between the cars....

just not close enough.

reminds me of canadian tire.

F

·
0 Posts
her brakes dont work ? looked like a lot of time to stop if she was watchig ahead and seemd to not even be going that fast

hindsight obviously

·
Registered
205 Posts
Ya see that's where I'd be throwing my helmet at the driver of the car's head ... what was he dodging???? or acid flashback ... either or get the hell off the road

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
"You Ok Mang"... what a dumb bastard.
Although, if big breasted women come to your help when you have an accident, sign me up! :laughing

Ryan

·
Je ne suis pas Francais
3,398 Posts
It doesn't look like the civic was close to rear end anyone , looks like he just decided to do a u-turn

·
Gear whore
2,922 Posts
yeah, he must've been really fucked in the head to U turn into 2 other lanes of busy traffic?

the civic's wheels were smoking... plus he didn't look like he was near the car ahead of him... seems like he was going straight, then yanked the E brake... for what reason i have no idea.

M

·
0 Posts
the dude in the civic is an asshat. he was no where close to hitting anything. it looked like he was just fucking with his ebrake. otherwise his front tires would have locked before the rear locked.
yes a bike can stop quickly but you dont know what is behind her. stopping to be smashed from behind is no better. what about accelerating thru it? or... you can what if anything. fact is civic dude was skrewin around and the chick on the bike got in his way. the only why its not dickin around is if something on the civic broke, but the dude lied on tape. he wasnt like omg i broke a tierod and lost control! (has happened to me) he said he was avoiding other traffic but there was no need to do what he did.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts