• Your Bike

Votes: 77 58.3%
  • Your Girlfriend/Wife

Votes: 55 41.7%
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· RS 03.08.74 ~ 02.11.06
388 Posts
From a wife/girls point of view...

Ultimatums in general are pretty scary. If you stick with a girl who is telling you that you can't ride and you give in, then soon enough she'll be pulling the same controlling crap to get you to marry her ( "buy me a ring or else" ) or start giving her kids, or let her go shopping with your credit card.

Yeah...not good.

Unless your spending 24/7 on your bike and not fulfilling your side of the relationship, or are spending all her money on your riding habit, I'd highly suggest ditching the chick and meeting someone a little less controlling and selfish.

· RS 03.08.74 ~ 02.11.06
388 Posts
I wouldn't marry someone who would give ultimatums. That said, the satisfaction I get from being married to my wife rules over bikes. Thankfully I don't have to chose.

If any g/f ever gave me this kind of decision, they'd have been out the door.
You can say this because you have one of the coolest wives in the world Kent. Not only does she let you ride, she rides AND to top it off, she's preggers with baby number 2 and still a complete hottie.

You are not allowed to vote:laughing

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.