BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
speed
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey ladies,

first, a little about myself...i recently got my motorcycle licence last summer after taking a course at action motorcycle school, then i bought a small cruiser to start. i'm a 3rd year student at ubc and i'm joined the ubc motorcycling club recently. i have loved cars and started to modify them for the past 4 years, i have my sexy subaru impreza. i'm pretty active in the subaru scene and now i want to get into motorcycles too.

i've always loved bikes cause they are HOT and definitely faster than any car! i am thinking of getting a sportbike, hopefully an R6 after my skills get better. i haven't went riding with any one yet and it is quite boring riding by myself, so i ended up jumping back in the car...

i definitely need practice and tips to improve my riding skills so i can join any cruises~? i'd love to meet other riders too! i want to know and learn more about motorcycles too...so if you have any tips or comments, please leave a message! *thanks*

joanne

·
Registered
67 Posts
There is alot of rides happening all the time. JUst check under the im going for a ride forum. Read or ask what the pace is cause you dont always want to be pushing yourself on the street. What kind of bike do you ride?

·
Obi-Wan Newbie
683 Posts
There are alot of "Hot Chicks" that ride. I can pm you with some names and you can contact them and find out when and where they ride. If you do not mind guys tagging along then the group gets bigger and alot more fun. To most of us a cruiser or sportsbike it is all good!!! Now get out of the cager and onto your bike and enjoy the adventures!!!!

P

·
0 Posts
Hey you!

Nice to see you joined this forum too - haha! Your Impreza is a sweet ride, but next time we must ride our bikes!

:) Jane

L

·
0 Posts
Me? I ride with a bunch of guys. Would love for you join us sometime once the weather picks up! Need more hot girlies out there!

·
Meh... that's nice...
518 Posts
LUV said:
Me? I ride with a bunch of guys. Would love for you join us sometime once the weather picks up! Need more hot girlies out there!
Likewise -- I ride with all guys also... don't know any girls that live close to me that ride... mebbe I'll meet some more girls that ride this year... :rockon

L

·
0 Posts
Solar said:
Likewise -- I ride with all guys also... don't know any girls that live close to me that ride... mebbe I'll meet some more girls that ride this year... :rockon
It's nice to finally come across a girl rider in my position. PM me next time you ride, hopefully we can round up a few more girls and form a hot chicks ride! Anyhow, nice hearing from ya. Ride safe! :rockon

·
Wear proper gear pls ;)
1,822 Posts
Yo ladies, there is a hot chicks party on April 11th. You don't need to ride your bike to the event... its all about socializing with other women that ride. Check out the thread in this forum for more details and come out and meet some of us. Then you'll have so many riding gal pals that you won't know what to do this season!!!

·
West Koots, I'm here....
3,226 Posts
I do not consider myself "hot", period. I do not consider myself "special" because I ride. I ride because I love to, and cannot remember a time when I wasn't a motorcycle nut. In the 23 years that I have been riding, a great many more women ride today than when I started out. Some of these women ride for the same reasons as I do, because they are true "riders" and are not out to make any statements. Some women ride because it's a social thing, some because they think it makes them sexy, etc.

I say, ride because it's who you are. Your motorcycle should be an expression of your psyche, and you should want to ride just for the sake of itself. If you approach this sport with this attitude, others will see that and appreciate you for it. If you are riding for the "wrong" reasons, others will see that and label you. Be yourself, and ride because it's who you are.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts