BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some girls who want to learn to ride, but not enough of them to have an all-ladies class. If you know any girls who want to learn this year, send me a note and I'll try to organize for April.

Let's organize some ladie's rides next month :flashy
 

·
space for sale
Joined
·
501 Posts
my girlfriend already sets up an all ladies ride (sportbikes). You can pm me for more info. She's got about 8 femail sportbikers that ride with her. Last year they did a once a week trip.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,489 Posts
Girl riders

My girlfriend also does sportbike rides with other girls, there are alot more girls riding these days then there use to be, and they aren't riding little 250's either, Jody rides an R1 now, Michelle - R6, Kerry - FZR600, Julia - Hayabusa and an F4I, Leigh Ann - F4 and a few on EX500's, times are changing.
 
D

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
My GF, has wanted to learn to ride for a while.. maybe this is the perfect opportunity to talk her in to buying a bike.. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,489 Posts
dknite said:
My GF, has wanted to learn to ride for a while.. maybe this is the perfect opportunity to talk her in to buying a bike.. :D
Best thing is to get her to talk to some girl riders, they feel more comfortable that way.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,209 Posts
SMZ said:
my girlfriend already sets up an all ladies ride (sportbikes). You can pm me for more info. She's got about 8 femail sportbikers that ride with her. Last year they did a once a week trip.

SMZ I hope you have introduced this fine website to them all and will be making sure they come out on a few of our rides....;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,209 Posts
Peach do you work with or for Dat @ Action Motorcycle School, I know there is a lady that occasionally comes to hep Dat& Chris out at Action....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
725 Posts
Nope peach doesnt work for Dat, she is really good friends with me and tchan

She is a very skilled rider (ie a couple years worth of track days all over washington and california) inlcuding keith code superbike school

you boys could learn a thing or two from her:)

just look at the pilot race tires on her bike and the lack of chicken strips, that will tell you the whole story
 

·
Resident Banana
Joined
·
2,694 Posts
Human said:
Peach do you work with or for Dat @ Action Motorcycle School, I know there is a lady that occasionally comes to hep Dat& Chris out at Action....
Thats Jen Farhad. She works with them during the peak season. She lives on the Island from what I remember....Naniamo I think and she comes over to teach.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
20 Posts
And Jen from what I understand is moving on to being a RN (registered nurse) according to Dat... so no girls teaching there right now.
 
B

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
yeah, Jen led my class on a road ride last May! She's got a sweet fireblade.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
872 Posts
Bluestone said:
yeah, Jen led my class on a road ride last May! She's got a sweet fireblade.
I sat and talked with Jen during lunch break... She's great.

She's the one who told me i'm "over the hill" in becoming a Supersport 600 class bike champion :D
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
5,114 Posts
jonathan said:


I sat and talked with Jen during lunch break... She's great.

She's the one who told me i'm "over the hill" in becoming a Supersport 600 class bike champion :D
You're never told old to do anything, and dont let anybody tell ya different :)
 
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
absolutdm said:
And Jen from what I understand is moving on to being a RN (registered nurse) according to Dat... so no girls teaching there right now.
yeah, now theres only dat, chris and "slow-mo" at action....
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Top