BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone knows if there are any gloves available for the cold weather? Getting cold but still want to ride.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Picked up a pair of Suomy synthetic/leather water proof gloves at Carter Motorsports last year. Commuted over the past winter with them. Kept my hands warm and dry on my 40 min commutes.

·
Registered
220 Posts
yeah make sure u get some good gloves. last winter i just used my technic leather gloves with those cheap $1 cloth gloves underneath. by the time i got off the freeway i could barely pull the clutch in anymore.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
do a search on this. JOe rocket water proof gloves was what i suggested.

it's waterproof, lining inside, with velcro strap and windshield wipers on both thumbs. i've had them for 2 years, riding 5 days a week rain or shine and i'm still using it.

only draw back is not having carbon fiber knuckles..

·
The new kid
359 Posts
if your budget allows for it, the heated Gerbing gloves are pretty sweet in the cold. http://www.gerbing.com/home/motorcycle.html

Waterproof and warm!
+1. These are a life saver in cold weather. They have 'cords' that plug into your MC's battery. If you get the Gerbing heated vest, you plug the gloves into the vest, which in turn plug into the battery. All around warmth!

RMS sells all the Gerbing gear.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the suggestions all. Gotta get some this weekend if I plan to ride til mid November. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts