BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...and guessing it will at least be dry tomorrow(wishful thinking) Sat. April 13. I looked at the satellite pic there seems to be nothing but blue skies headed our way, yet the forcast calls for rain. well anyway I'm going to organize a ride and if it's sunny then we'll use all the good weather.

I suggest we start in Richmond at chevron on steveston and 5 road(just off 99) at 12pm. Then off to Shell on 41st and granville for a 12:30 meet and then to a ubc/jericho run. After that swing by langara college(49th and cambie) to pick up any straglers around 1:30. Then take the queensborough and stop at annacis at 2:30 for another meet then off to the sandpiper(probably arrive around 4) in whiterock.

I know this seems a bit tedeous with all the stops but now almost everyone has a close meeting stop and set time so if you want to come meet at a spot and if you're late you know where the next stop is.

This is a suggestion open to any comments. This all depends on dry weather of course, any rain and I'm not riding. So let me know what you think.

Please be sunny, please be sunny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rider

·
ignorance + apathy
286 Posts
R6Rider,
looks like everyboby gone for the dyno run ... are u still on?

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, I forgot about the dyno....

oh well, I would still like to go for a spin at least. Doesn't have to be like the original plan. Can be quick and anywhere since it looks like it's only us two for now.

·
ignorance + apathy
286 Posts
R6Rider said:
yeah, I forgot about the dyno....

oh well, I would still like to go for a spin at least. Doesn't have to be like the original plan. Can be quick and anywhere since it looks like it's only us two for now.
Sorry man
... something comes up, business related ... got to deal with first.

May be next time ... or later today if u are still available.
BIB

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey R6 Rider, I'm in if you are still around. I will stay online till about 1:00

Dafnip

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dafnip said:
Hey R6 Rider, I'm in if you are still around. I will stay online till about 1:00

Dafnip
You know what, it's going to pour soon. THe clouds are building in richmond and I don't like riding in the rain. I'm going to make a quick run Rich Motosport to pick up my signals and head home before the rain.

sorry dude, it's times like this I almost hate where I live.

·
ice cream poser
782 Posts
Maybe I'm a little ignorant but umm, what is the "dyno" run all about? Where did everyone go?
BikeInBlack said:
R6Rider,
looks like everyboby gone for the dyno run ... are u still on?

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
f4i_2 said:
Maybe I'm a little ignorant but umm, what is the "dyno" run all about? Where did everyone go?
dyno run is when you test the performance of your bike, it gets strapped to a dyno machine, and tested for the power it makes. You then get a print out of your entire power curve and see where you make your power, and find any problems that may need tuning.

the dyno day was out in aldergrove.

·
ice cream poser
782 Posts
Thanks gixx, so they all get printouts of dyno charts for their bikes? Is this like an all day event or something? Who holds it in aldergrove? I should have gone - my LP flushmounts are sure to have increased the power :laughing

Canadian_Gixxer said:

dyno run is when you test the performance of your bike, it gets strapped to a dyno machine, and tested for the power it makes. You then get a print out of your entire power curve and see where you make your power, and find any problems that may need tuning.

the dyno day was out in aldergrove.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts