BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im off work in 1/2 hour, im gonna go home, dust off the bike and go ride, anyone in ?

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i just got home from work and im dead tired, i may ride later but im in an unsafe condition to stand let alone ride, hahaha haaaa :(

i'll post if I want to go later tonight if it aint too cold. sorry !

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
I can make it later tonight. I'm off school at 7pm, and should be home at 7:30 pm at the latest.

G

·
I just got home from riding for about 5 hours but I've still got about 400kms until she's broken in, so I'm up for riding tonight!!!I've gotta eat dinner so a ride after 7:45-8pm would be good.
It's gonna be cloudy tonight, about 2degrees. but NO RAIN!!!

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
alright, i'm home.... just say when and where and i'll show up.... in the meantime i'll be browsing the board waiting for a reply.... coommmeeeee ooonnnnn i'm dddyyyiiinngg to goooo riding :) :) :)

G

·
So is anyone up for riding other than Cad Gixx and I????
The weather is dry, therefore perfect, and it won't be too cold? Any crazy riders wanna teach me to do endos?

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
I'd go, but Team Canada's up 1 nothin......cross your fingers ppl.

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
he's right, it's not that cold out. I didn't have to wear anything under my gloves tonight on the ride home from school.... surprisingly warm.....

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
eeyin said:
HOW CAN YOU GUYS RIDE, ITS FREEEEEEEZING!!!!
wadda talking about?? it's warrrrmmmm.... compared to 2 months ago :) :) the coldest weather i've been in was riding out to the Abottsford motorcycle show back in mid january.... the time in snow was cold as well, but not as bad as that bone chilling day....

G

·
ok, Canada Won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHo's still up for riding? I'm going out no matter what. Call me (604)922-1803 orPage me if i'm already out (604)292-1646

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
Bluestone said:
ok, Canada Won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHo's still up for riding? I'm going out no matter what. Call me (604)922-1803 orPage me if i'm already out (604)292-1646
well, you're all the way out in west van. unless you wanna come over to the surrey/delta side :) :) :) it'll put on the extra mileage ya need anyway :)

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
hmmm... hmmm.... hmmm..... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............

what the hell, ok half way.... calling you now.....

G

·
aahhhhhhhhhh:mad ...I just polished of a few beers and decided to check the site. I would have been in for sure if I would have got the messages before the beer, sorry. I have 900 clicks left before I break in my bike though, so let me whenever you all wanna go riding.

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
oh man.... i'm now officially addicted to riding.... I just cant get enough..... btw, it's 2:30am and I just got in from riding with Bluestone hehehehe :)

It was surprisingly warm..... until it started raining at around 1:30am.... but from 10pm and on, it was really nice.....

now i'm off to bed :)

G

·
AAAAALllllllmmmmmmoooooossssstttttt there!!!!! Just hit the 730km mark tonight with Canadian Gixxer!!!!!!! I'll have her tuned and ready for wheelies in less than a week I tell ya!! And I found a few places to do them too!!!
Should have been there everyone, it was a nice night for riding.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts