BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The good news is that this car I saw at a Langley dealership is a marked Mountie car.

The bad news is that it's a Suburau Imprezza. My friends on a British bike forum that I put my feet up at, tell me that on a twisty road, you have no chance against a well driven Imprezza.

I'm assuming that's why the Mounties are trying one of these.

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
since none of us are named bostrom.... we probably wont stand a chance....

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
damn sneaky coppers :( now that it is warmer outside, i'm starting to see more speed-traps :(

B

·
0 Posts
on a british bike? no you don't stand a chance. :p j/k

CG, you could easily out run a "well driven" impreza. mainly because I don't think colin mcrae is on the force. we've got them beat in acceleration alone.

·
Registered
634 Posts
marked cars probably shouldn't be run from anyway, its the unmarked ones that sneak up and get you

-arai-

·
Premium Member
7,666 Posts
Wayne said:
At least it's marked. I've seen people pulled over by unmarked Subarus for a year now.
Yeah, me too...now that scares me!

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Some of you guys know how to talk:rolleyes

Did you ever notice that the fast guys are usually the one's who don't brag about it?

btw it's a British forum. Not a forum about British bikes, but you're welcome to talk about any brand at all and btw there are some fast guys on there. I've seen a few of them ride...at Donington, Mallory, Silverstone etc.

Oh, and "bender" have you ridden a Speed Triple? Or a Daytona?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts