BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Does anyone know of a good shop that does custom dyno tunes , preferably local. Currently I just have a pre-loaded map on a PC3, and the fuel consumption is terrible. Looking to get a better gas mileage and a little more power.

Any suggestions would be great

Thanks

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
i was very happy with the tune Nels @ 2wheeldynoworks did on my R1, but he's down in Woodinville, WA

mind you i've got a PCV on my ride, so i got myself an AUTO-TUNE unit and now finesse my own tunes, i find the fuel consumption has improved and I
feel the maps are a bit better, lend themselves to my riding style and location, weather, etc... unfortunately it wont work on a PCIII, sorry :(

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
If you don't have serious mods, try zero'ing the map in it and go from there. Dynojet creates their maps at 2200 feet above sea level in the middle of the desert so sometimes they are way off lol. As far as tuning, anyone with an eddy brake should be able to make a good map.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Mike at MAS Dyno is who I have used a couple of times with very happy results. Have encouraged other riders with various styles of bikes with various mods to give him a try as well and they all have reported to me good results.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the suggestions guys, I'll probably just go with ssblade's suggestion for now just gonna try zeroing the map, and see how it goes. I'll check MAS dyno out, seems like down in the states is where they have all the dyno tunes.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Dave at Cyperss Motorbike Service (River Road,Delta) had one of the best or up to date dyno's in the town and Dave is good with PC3 or PCV

·
Registered
18,876 Posts
You'd probably get excellent mileage and relatively close power if you returned the bike to stock.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Dave at Cyperss Motorbike Service (River Road,Delta) had one of the best or up to date dyno's in the town and Dave is good with PC3 or PCV
Does he do what Nels at 2wheeldyno does? Reflash the ecu?

·
Registered
66 Posts
I am not sure if Dave does. I can reflash Magneti Marelli, Bosch, Mitsubishi or Siemens ECU as well all Triumph and Aprilia and some KTM and Benelli ECU's.
Dave have dyno with drum brake and gas analyzer that's what you need for tunning

·
Beer League Racer/Asshole
5,209 Posts
agreed. I trust Mike Stronach a lot. Give MAS a call.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts