1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Happy Camper
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Follow these instructions:
1. Go to Google.
2. Enter this search word: asshole
3. Click the "I'm feeling Lucky" button.
4. Put on headphones and enjoy.

...don't worry it's clean. Apparently this is Google's revenge on some recent ruling against them.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
I know google is going to court with Homeland security over their database logs. HS wants to see what people have been searching and google is saying no because it violates their customers privacy act and it may show secrets of the google search engine.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
PUREVIL said:
I know google is going to court with Homeland security over their database logs. HS wants to see what people have been searching and google is saying no because it violates their customers privacy act and it may show secrets of the google search engine.

I wonder WHY google feels a need to be hoarding all that info anyways??
WHy can't they just make their millions and let people browse without collecting all that stuff...
THAT SAID, I wouldn't like MY government spying on me too.

·
Happy Camper
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Diablo said:
What were you searching for when you came across that ;)
Pictures of you. ;OP

-now I got a headache from thinking so hard to come up with that reply...

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Jester666 said:
I wonder WHY google feels a need to be hoarding all that info anyways??
WHy can't they just make their millions and let people browse without collecting all that stuff...
THAT SAID, I wouldn't like MY government spying on me too.
Well according to what I read google says they dont want to violate their customer agreement and they feel it could give away some of their secrets away when it comes to their search engine and how it searches the net. :dunno:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts