BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Mmm...beer
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, well...I got my bike on Thursday, picked up an '03 GSXR750, has a full Yoshimura exhaust on it, Power Commander and a K&N. Been a blast riding it so far, too bad the weather has been so iffy. It was pretty dirty when I bought it, so I gave it a good clean and polish on Friday.

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Very nice. Congrats!

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
"detritus" +1 good word usage for michael!

·
Mmm...beer
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
michael said:
Screw the weather!
Go out and find some dry roads, turn the tires to roadside detritus, and have fun!
Yea, I brought it home on Thursday in the rain, and then coming home from Richmond Motorsports yesterfday afternoon it was pouring. Definately makes you work on your 'smooth' riding (clutch feathering and throttle modulation).

·
100%GOON
1,908 Posts
detritus \dih-TRY-tuhs\, noun:
1. Loose material that is worn away from rocks.
2. Hence, any fragments separated from the body to which they belonged; any product of disintegration; debris.

·
Mmm...beer
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Harps said:
Congats Craig.

Should've bought a dual-purpose, but whatever. :p
Dual purpose? I'll never join the dark side! :rockon

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Yea, I brought it home on Thursday in the rain, and then coming home from Richmond Motorsports yesterfday afternoon it was pouring. Definately makes you work on your 'smooth' riding (clutch feathering and throttle modulation).
I feel yer pain.
Yesterday, a friend and I rode to Oroville WA (from N Okanagan) for a re-supply of the second best white corn soft shell taco's in the known universe.
Being fully recharged, naturally, we got soaked on the way back home, in the dark.
Of course, our "outside's" were soaked, not our insides, thanks to Goretex and 'lectric heat.
I dunno 'bout you, particularly with a new motorcycle to make friends with, I'd rather ride in the rain, than not ride at all.

·
The Philosopher King
1,345 Posts
looks awsome man...i wanted to ask about the wind screen how was it tinted like that? i mean super reflective it look sweet

Thanks

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Addicted to speed
237 Posts

·
Mmm...beer
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks guys...going out riding tonight with a buddy. Its all about seat time. At first I was torn about the blue windscreen, but its growing on me.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts