BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have any advice or reccomendations regarding "shorty" style levers ?
easy/hard to install, modifications needed (none preferably), brand (pazzo, rumble import, etc.)
thanks
'03cbr600rr

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
ST Machines build a set of levers that convert to shorty. the end section is removeable for stunting purposes. or what have you!!

·
back on the street
1,832 Posts
Pazzo!!

Have them on both bikes and will never go back, no modifications, 10 min install, get the shorties, you'll love them, and shorties are less likely to hit the ground in a crash...and Pazzo's are made locally....

·
Fuelled by rice
4,467 Posts
Pazzo!!

Have them on both bikes and will never go back, no modifications, 10 min install, get the shorties, you'll love them, and shorties are less likely to hit the ground in a crash...and Pazzo's are made locally....
They are very popular all over

·
Beer League Racer/Asshole
5,226 Posts
Get Pazzo's for the CBR! My bike was the one that the manufacturer did the research and development on! I have an '03 CBR600RR! I will NEVER go back to stock levers. These things freakin rock!!!

·
Premium Member
11,196 Posts
Help sopport a local racer and great guy. Buy Pazzo!

And if you arrange for a local pickup at his place in Langley at HIS convienience you can likely talk him into a short tour of the shops and see the machines your levers were made on. You can't BUY that sort of fun.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I was looking at the exact same ones this afternoon (only for the F4i).
yeah, when felixx rr originally posted, i had seen the levers yet again. so i went back to send him the link but could only find the f4i levers at first. but the same guy sells them for a number of different bikes. hey teetee where is this guy in langley. whats the shop called.

·
Member #899
2,611 Posts
Okay guys. I know a lot of you, racers and street riders, use Pazzo levers and I know that Marcus makes a quality product. But can you tell me exactly why these levers are superior to others and superior to the OEM levers? I'm just curious what makes it worthwhile to spend that kind of money on the Pazzo's. (yeah, I know, dumb question :) )

·
100% Asshole
3,406 Posts
Okay guys. I know a lot of you, racers and street riders, use Pazzo levers and I know that Marcus makes a quality product. But can you tell me exactly why these levers are superior to others and superior to the OEM levers? I'm just curious what makes it worthwhile to spend that kind of money on the Pazzo's. (yeah, I know, dumb question :) )
Billet aluminum compared to shitty cast aluminum, shorty styles less breakage, plus the bling factor is top notch like jewelry for the bike, and they just feel right .........

·
Premium Member
11,196 Posts
While part of my choice to get a set for my Z1000 was the feel I'd be crazy if I was to admit that they feel THAT much better. The bling was at least 1/2 the equation.

But I figure that anyone that can justify an aftermarket exhaust to themselves should be able to justify these as well. They provide the same level of performance (or feel) gains with about the same bling to performance ratio.

So in other words we don't really need them.....

·
Member #899
2,611 Posts
Thanks for your honest opinion Bruce. That's what I thought :) I do understand the benefit of the lever not hitting the ground if one should find themselves there... however I hope that this never happens to me (again).

I guess they'd be beneficial on the track for that very reason though.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I've got pazzo's on my 04 R1, he actually used my bike to design the levers for the 04+ R1's and I got mine for free :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts