BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this pic all over the place ,but i didnt see it here so i thought id share .

maybe hes correcting his line ,,,,,,maybe

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
wow Larry Pegram has gained some weight..lol

·
Learning the hard way.
1,334 Posts
I counterbalance when going around a blind corner so that I can see around the corner sooner. It's easier to pick the bike up right away if you need to do some emergency evasive maneuvering since you don't have to recentre your body, and then the bike.

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
I wish I could be that cool.

·
Registered
23 Posts
that's how to scrub off the chicken strips so a newb can feel good when he's posing in front of starbux

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
wtf? That looks like most of the riders on here.

·
Ya, whatever.
669 Posts
I counterbalance when going around a blind corner so that I can see around the corner sooner. It's easier to pick the bike up right away if you need to do some emergency evasive maneuvering since you don't have to recentre your body, and then the bike.
That makes absolutely no sense. You need to learn how turn.

This guy is actually not moving and is falling over. He is not used to his clipless pegs yet and could not get his foot down in time.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Stuff like that, that keeps the E R busy. TAKE HIS KEYS AWAY LOL LOL LOL before he kills a person with a brain .

·
Learning the hard way.
1,334 Posts
Counterbalancing is something that Action taught me. The only time I use it is around blind corners.

Explain to me how this is wrong: When you're leaned off of the side of the bike, and you need to straighten the bike up because of an emergency, you've got to recentre your body to your bike and THEN straighten the bike out. That's TWO steps - for those who can't count.

If you're counterbalancing, you just straighten the bike underneath you since your body's already at the bike's zenith.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts