BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought I would say that I really like the ideas you guys had for this site!

It is the little things, like the little link to the local forecast--that is such a great idea! And the news, rides, all those other areas, good thinking. It makes this a place more than some one-trick pony--anyone can have a forum. I am really excited to see this thing take off, I know it will make it easier for me to find people to ride with this year! :)

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
bl1tz said:
the weather thing would be kOOL
Would be? Would be kool if what? You could read? Ha ha ha ah ahahahahahahah:D

I gotta stop the drinkies....no work tomorrow.....very tired....very tip----sy:devillook

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hu99 said:

Would be? Would be kool if what? You could read? Ha ha ha ah ahahahahahahah:D

I gotta stop the drinkies....no work tomorrow.....very tired....very tip----sy:devillook
:laughing I was going to say the EXACT same thing, but thought better of it. I thought I would cut bl1tz a break though, until I find out for sure whether bl1tz is a M or F. ;)

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
vrecksler said:

:laughing I was going to say the EXACT same thing, but thought better of it. I thought I would cut bl1tz a break though, until I find out for sure whether bl1tz is a M or F. ;)
Nobody knows for sure, but rumour has it that _____ and ___ he/she _____both ______and ____ together______ a Kleenex.!!!!!:eek :eek

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I thought I may solve the mystery next Thursday at the Old Spaghetti Factory, but bl1tz is unable to attend. :( I have a hunch, but will have to see how accurate I am. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts