BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
ROAR!!!!!!
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I brought my bike to BOMAX today and John was really helpful and friendly:) Quick service and I was out of the shop within 20mins with the problem solved. I think I'll just have my bike serviced at BOMAX from now on!!:D :D

Thx again John!

B

·
0 Posts
yep, when you give good service like you get at Bomax and have a forum like this, word of mouth is very effective and will make larger shops realize people expect more...:thumbup

C

·
0 Posts
bl1tz said:
anyone know what time bomax closes?
i think he's there pretty late. call him up and see if he's still there. maybe he'll wait for your late ass. :D

·
Registered
332 Posts
the time he closes actually varies. but supposedly around 530... but because of the over flow of bikes in the shop, he usually stays in till bit later.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Yeah yeah where is Bomax? I just moved over here not too long ago and have been lookin for a good place to take my bike. Little leary about goin just anywhere, I've heard a few horror stories and met a few dumbass sevice guys.

·
ROAR!!!!!!
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bomax...

1)Take 49th AVE and head east. It'll then turn into Imperial Street. Keep heading east until you hit Kingsway. Then take a right on Kingsway. Then take a right on Russel and just drive in.

Here's a map...:D

·
ROAR!!!!!!
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BTW, the shop number is 433-6727. Incase you get lost.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts