BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice see'in you all at the meet tonight, post your pics! I'd like to save them.. or better yet, email them to me: [email protected], in there original resolution so I can put them up on the site... don't shrink 'em down please.

Good to put some names with faces and meet some real people as apposed to usernames. :D

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Definitely nice to see some new faces, as well as those familiar.. looks like we'll have a fairly large group this year with lots things to do!

Jim. :)

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Jim, when would be a good time to have the BBQ ? was thinking, the middle or end of April ? that way we can try and have atleast one big meet every month.....

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
I was actually thinking the End of June or July for the BBQ.. I'd like to get a huge group and go somewhere.

IE: Spanish Banks. :)

I think it would look awesome with an entire parking lot full of bikes and us laying around the beach having a BBQ.

I'm not sure what we'll do for April.. any suggestions?

Jim.

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Around by Jericho would be great too. More grass and trees and some picnic tables so we don't get sand in the food.......... unless y'all like that crunchy feel........

C

·
0 Posts
Big Jim said:
I was actually thinking the End of June or July for the BBQ.. I'd like to get a huge group and go somewhere.

I think it would look awesome with an entire parking lot full of bikes and us laying around the beach having a BBQ.

Jim.
i like the sound of that idea... ill be in for sure!! i never pass up on BBQ!.... haha

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Big Jim said:

Jim.

Great idea Jim, SPANISH BANKS IT IS......

C

·
0 Posts
So are we gonan take turns hauling the BBQ thing in our tank bags??!?!?.... haha :roflmao :laughing :flip

okay.. i know i know, corny joke. haha..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts