BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although I've already posted a few times and regularly hang out in the #bcsb_chat channel, I'd just like to formally introduce myself. My name is geebutbut (aka. Chris) and I've been riding since last season. This season I hope to get a lot more riding in to improve my skills, and if possible, attend a track-day as well.

On another note, I just picked up my new ride today. It's a 2k2 gsxr750 in blue/white. I got a pretty good deal on it from bugs at Carter Honda. (thx bugs :)) Now all I gotta do is break the motor in...

I hope to see you guys on some rides. Have fun and ride safe! :)

·
Back Again!!
852 Posts
just follow the posts and join the rides, were pretty cool on speeds and we always get new bikes on rides so we know to take it easy.
The more you ride the quicker the break in period ends and the more fun you'll have.

Congratulations on new ride..welcome aboard!:flip

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
:flip Welcome aboard dude :flip .... the only time you won't be on this site is when you're out riding with us:D

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Sweet man.. be sure to update your Sportbike in the USER CP.. otherwise people might think you ride a Kawi. blech.. :p

·
Premium Member
7,666 Posts
:flip :flip Welcome! :flip :flip

And congrats on the new ride!

·
moving pylon
1,428 Posts
yo chris,

when we gonna go ride again?!?!
i'll stay back with you so you don't hurt yourself:D :D

congrats on the new ride:thumbup

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've been in and out riding all day...I've put about 150kms on it just today...heh

I'm *thinking* of coming out the the 2-up ride tomorrow...but I'll be riding solo. I'll be riding fairly easy anyways...;)

just msg me on icq when you guys go for rides. :)

·
moving pylon
1,428 Posts
geebutbut said:
I've been in and out riding all day...I've put about 150kms on it just today...heh

I'm *thinking* of coming out the the 2-up ride tomorrow...but I'll be riding solo. I'll be riding fairly easy anyways...;)

just msg me on icq when you guys go for rides. :)
i won't make fun of you but if you don't come tomorrow your DEAD.

·
ROAR!!!!!!
1,175 Posts
Nice bike you got there!! Careful with it though, it's got a lot of power:) How much did you pay??:D :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts