BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I met Adam, Andrew, floman and anoher dude on a R6 - sorry I am not good with names....

well off we went, I cut out at porteau cove, worked the night before and working again tonight plus will be at mission tomorrow. So when I come to a stop this guy walks over to me and lets me know to take it easy near britianna beach as a rider had gone down hard and that there were abulances there 30 minutes or so ago.....so I say thanks and head out to brit. I pass a tow truck with a pretty badly damaged GSXR750....I turn back and I think I pass the VROMBC ride, I think I spotted Julia with the lowered Busa at 9:15 going north, I think I also passed DIGI at 9:28 going north, lots of bikes out there....if anyone knows whether the gixxer rider is ok, do post.....

F

·
0 Posts
I saw this crash this morning just after 9 while heading back from breaky in Whistler. I actually think it was a yellow Fireblade...could be wrong though. It happend on the left hand turn coming down the hill (from the south) into Britannia, it looked quite bad as they were in the process of fishing the bike out of the trees.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
I saw it as well (as I was with Farhad)..

I'm pretty sure it was a GSXR... something or rather..

Looked trashed, although it could've (and probably was) a lowside given the corner... hope the riders ok.. the bike probably trashed itself when it went off the side..

Ouch.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Yeah me and Adam kind of looked at each other like "oh shit that sucks" when we saw it (human, I was the other guy on the r6 :)). I'm pretty sure it was a gsxr too. Ninjacow said that it was the right side that was bashed in, but it was a left hand sweeper.... hopefully it was just a lowside that bounced smashing the other side. It would have sucked to highside into those trees

-arai-

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Ya sorry Arai, what's your real name ?

CG no def. newer generation GSXR750, the left side wasn't that bad actually, the right seemed more damage, I dunno, couldn't really see much as I followed the tow truck....

How far did you folks manage to go ? lillouet ?

·
Back to the OG
228 Posts
Too much carnage this early in the season. I'm not sure how far you guys rode today, but I thought I should mention to anyone heading up that way .. past Pemberton the roads are covered quite nicely with gravel from the snow plows. We went as far as Duffy Lake, and I must say it was a mentally draining day watching out for sand, rocks, deer etc. ride safe guys and gals.

G

·
0 Posts
sea to sky

that road is an oil slick not a race track?

ride it cool like man be safe all

:tredmill :tredmill

no knee draggin but it would be fun but remember OIL SLICK

1 - 11 of 11 Posts