BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Yellow Power Ranger
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As most people might already know...I am a BIG Ducati fan...so ya, today in Langley I saw a Ducati 998 taking a corner...I was like so excited...I've never seen one on the road yet...so ya it was nice...red and the guy had full leathers...RICH!

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
I have seen that one a couple of times in langley, nowere else, and it was pretty much he same guy/gal...had the same Arai helmet. he/she was ahead of me on the brdige to the albion ferry when those 2 chicks mooned me a year and a half back. Rememebr I told you I got mooned.....lol, we atleast they were females....

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
I saw the same bike, right by La Masia restaurant. The Duc was riding with another sportbike, although I did not notice as I was fixated on the Ducati. I know the Japanese bikes are better performers and more reliable (from what I have heard, not experience) but the looks and mystique of the Ducati gets me everytime. :)

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
vrecksler said:
but the looks and mystique of the Ducati gets me everytime. :)
you, me and at least half the board:laughing

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
I like the look of all sport bikes... well some except for the CBR600 F1 with it's dumpy fridge like looks :laughing :laughing

1 - 6 of 6 Posts