BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone know where to take H2S alive. I just got a job offer to work on a pipeline. I need to get up there ASAP. So I need the course even quicker.

I know pacific rim safety offers it but I just missed a class and its a lil expensive. I will call around tommorrow (seens hows its late sunday) just trying to get a head start on it. So if anyone knows where else I can take the course in the lower rainland it would be greatly appreciated.

·
1,000 Posts
I just finished taking it with pacific rim tonight. i think youll be hardpressed to find anywhere else in the lower mainland, and the price seems pretty standard (plus the course pays for itself in like a day of work). It's super interesting stuff too! Id call them up and get your name in man, theyre bookin up real fast, and itd be a shame for you to miss out completely just cuz you were looking for a cheaper place.

btw, where were you offered a job??

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Through my grandfather he is running the show on ths particular job. check out your thread abut the rigs. I mentioned something to you b I guess you never read it.

Im not too worried about the price I am just trying to find place that has another class sooner

I can get it done in 3 hours n Prince George for $115 but that PG.
I need to get it done some time this week preferably.

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
my card says petroleum industry training service.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks ill look them up an give em a call

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jaybo said:
my card says petroleum industry training service.
You didnt do yo locally did you? Thats showing up with 4 locatons edmonton calgary fort st john and some other plae in alberta.

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
yeah, it was done on site at our location in N.Van.. If I can remember I'll ask somebody around here exactly who did it..

I just looked in my book it appears that Petroleum industry training services is based out of AB. All I found in the back was addresses for their Calgary, and Nisku Offices. That and their website WWW.PITS.CA

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I just called and they only offer it in calgary or nisku now.

Does any one know any where elseor what it would be under in the phone book?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts