BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
DarKness!!
63 Posts
looks like a generic version of the RR...it has inverted forks though...or do my eyes decieve me?

·
"Missing a few pieces!'
549 Posts
well except that quality is a big unknown [with out seeing the bike in the flesh] and we have no specs.
The bike *appears* to have the correct pieces to make a fine machine. Most likly an 80cc or 125cc two stroke [hence the kick start]. nice twin spar frame, delta box style swing arm, male slider forks, and dual, what appear to be, 320's up front.
So, unless the fastners are super low quality, there is some sort of decent suspension, the castings excessivly heavy, and the motor not like a two stroke roto tiller, this **could** be a pretty sweet ride. Just 'cause its korean don't mean its shit.

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
the fairing is similar to a 1000rr as well. It's looks kinda funny but the kickstart puts it over the top and into weird territory.

·
Banned
2,578 Posts
I like the positioning of the rear brake line. Up and over the back tire. :p But I do think we need a frame of reference; maybe the bike's only 3' high and intended for 6yr old factory workers [?].

·
The Wizard
2,743 Posts
Is it just me or does the whole bike look plastic? Including the frame and swingarm?

·
Premium Member
7,666 Posts
What is it that you guys have against kickstarts? Lightens the bike up a bit, plus you look like a MAN when you start the damn thing. :laughing You'd also never get stranded by a dead battery...uhhh, unless it's needed to run some other stuff?

I loved having a kickstart on my motard.

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
all good points but on this rr knock off it looks strange.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I think somewhere in the village, some dood is going to still impress some girls with this rocket and perhaps get laid while we're here still typing away and looking at forums...

·
Premium Member
11,196 Posts
WOW! What a tough crowd! :D

I find it rather interesting. Sure it's a low budget deal and probably has lots of parts shelf kludge in it's makeup but if it's cheap and decently reliable then where's the harm in it?

We won't see it here in NA anyhow and for it's intended market it may be just what they need.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts