BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Waiting for the sun
502 Posts
some people need to spend less time playing around on the computer and more time going out riding......myself included.

·
Registered
271 Posts
cbr 600rr red/black out there??

know what my plan is?

SPIDERMAN!!!, we all group up..... wear spider man costumes...... and ride our bikes...... haha, atleast the costume suits the bike's styles :p remember..... draw huge eyeballs on ur helmet and smile :D

·
BADUNKADUNK
1,408 Posts
cbr 600rr red/black out there??

know what my plan is?

SPIDERMAN!!!, we all group up..... wear spider man costumes...... and ride our bikes...... haha, atleast the costume suits the bike's styles :p remember..... draw huge eyeballs on ur helmet and smile :D
Make sure that the spidey suits are all 2 sizes too small so you get the full effect of the banana hamock.:laughing

·
Livin' la Vida Loca
957 Posts

·
Black on black crime
873 Posts
Anything beats this paint scheme......Halloween or not, this scares me.:surrender
I looks better in real life, versus the online professional pictures.

*edit* The orange is more of a reddish copper from what Ive seen. The released pictures haven't represented them too well. I can't wait to see it in person, the pics I saw from the dealer meeting looked much better then the ones Suzuki released.

·
Rhinotillexomania
336 Posts
Looks like something what I saw in my toilet the morning after I drank a bottle of wild turkey. ;-)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah the suzuki pics always suck in justice with the color scheme i like the bike reminds me of an 04 gsxr black red but the red was deffinately orange that year i loved that bike had fun building it for my buddy to bad he hit a curb beacuse of some stupid kid trying to play chicken with him but nothing that sugar in the gas tank did not fix in two different cars lol

·
Born to be WILD
2,495 Posts
Anything beats this paint scheme......Halloween or not, this scares me.:surrender
I agreed,at least take off that white/red stripe arrow design near the headlights and leave it all blue would have made a big difference IMO

1 - 15 of 15 Posts