BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Load and breaaakkk
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys, newbie here looking for some friendly riding buddies or gals who wanna ride on Halloween (Oct 31st) around 12:00PM-5:00PM.

MEETING TIME AND LOCATION: Wendy's on Broadway and Cambie at 12:30 PM

Please post up if you're interested, just a joy ride around town or if you know of some good routes let me know. I'm in the Vancouver area near the Airport.

Its gonna be cold out there so make sure you wear the appropriate gear and clothing.

Let me know if you're interested, we can go for a coffee n lunch and talk about bikes. Just wanna get to know some new riding buddies =)

And yes I'm a noob so please take it easy on me and teach me some tips if you got some.

Post up or pm me if you're interested. I'll check this thread tomorrow morning. If you need to contact me I can be reached at 604-773-3201

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Going up Cypress around 2pm tomorrow! Come on up :)

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
watch out for kids with fireworks! those are scary enough when they shoot across the road when you're in a cage!

·
Load and breaaakkk
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
We can meet at the Wendy's on Broadway and Cambie at 12:30 PM if thats good, we can grab lunch then head up to Cypress and meet up with KDawg's crew. I don't really have any routes set, we'll just go where the pack is heading. Hope more people can join up on the halloween ride, you can wear a costume too if want lol

Anyhow if its cool with everyone, meeting time and location is at Wendy's on Broadway and Cambie at 12:30 PM

Please confirm if you're gonna come or else I won't go to Wendy's.

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
Why does everyone think it's cold out at night? I was out riding at 11pm last night and didn't find it cold at all !! :)

·
Mortgage Pimp
9,195 Posts
Why does everyone think it's cold out at night? I was out riding at 11pm last night and didn't find it cold at all !! :)
Newsflash! -5 is cold.

I'm from Winnipeg, and trust me, -30C over there is equivalent to -5C here.

edit: btw, you're a newb, after a couple seasons you won't be so full of piss and vinegar to freeze your balls off.

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
12:30 at Broadway and Cambie Wendy's is aight. should be around 7 or 8 degrees by then.

·
SuperStyling
3,098 Posts
It's not cold if you have the right gear, obviously you're not wearing your mesh jacket. :laughing :laughing

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
was a fun ride. went up Cypres for a burn then took a look at the city form the look out. what a b e a utifull day it was.

·
Load and breaaakkk
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Was a great day for riding, pleasure meeting/riding with you PurpleKawi. Looks like that will be the last ride for me this season :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts