BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, it looks like we have a birthday boy today! Have a happy day, Farhad.... why didn't you say something we could of bought you a drink (or two!) last night?

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
:D BIRTHDAY BOUNCES:D.................. OW, OUH. OUCH, HEY LEMME DOWN.........

Have a good one Farhad

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Happy Birthday....I do believe that you're the first to have a birthday here:flashy

·
I'm back
1,947 Posts
Happy birthday Farhad

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
lol, thanks folks, just woke up around 3pm....had worked a 16 hour shift before coming to the dinner,

ummm, now if only I could have woken up to see my "baby" (ZX6R) ready to go, engine running in my bedroom....lol,

I would have mentioned that it was my B'day the next day if Blitz had shown up, I would have loved to see her sing a rendition of "Marilyn Monroe's" presidential "Happy B'Day"...skirt blowing in the wind and all....:D:D:D:D

well hey atleast Canada won 7-1 !!!!wee.....Gold all the way....and just got news, Team Eckl is practicing at Valencia for the March 10th race....they will be showing the SBK race right after the Daytona 200 at Mavericks....

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Happy B-Day Farhad, i got somthing for ya too. But you will have to wait untill we meet to get it :D

·
moving pylon
1,428 Posts
Human said:

I would have mentioned that it was my B'day the next day if Blitz had shown up, I would have loved to see her sing a rendition of "Marilyn Monroe's" presidential "Happy B'Day"...skirt blowing in the wind and all....:D:D:D:D

what kinda crack were you smoking last night?:D :D :D

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
happy birthday:flashy

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
manny3:16 said:
Happy B-day Farhad! Is the cake you got in kawasaki green:D

Cake ? I wish....with one of the Kawasaki umbrella girls jumping out....lol

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Ryan R said:
Happy B-Day Farhad, i got somthing for ya too. But you will have to wait untill we meet to get it :D

ohhh cool.....I hope it's not Blitz gift wrapped....lol, that would be a really lousy gift....lol thanks man....so, ummmm, what you doing tomorrow lol....

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Happy birthday, my gift to you is some sunshine during the next week to ride in (as soon as your bike is ready). :p

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Bluestone said:
Happy birthday, my gift to you is some sunshine during the next week to ride in (as soon as your bike is ready). :p

lol, bike won't be insured until the end of march, early april.....no $$$

1 - 20 of 20 Posts