Happy Day Kent ...

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Happy birthday!

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Thanks guys! Birthday's are still fun even though I'm reaching geezer status (in the sport bike crowd any who.) I say things like "Oh, you got your ears lowered" when someone gets a hair cut. Things like that are sure signs that I'm heading towards middle age. Oh, the V-Strom is probably a clue too. :laughing

Just got back from the bike show. It's the best I've ever seen here. LOVE the new FZ1, not so keen on the R6 though. The tail just looks weird. Lots of cool KTM's :drool. Man I need to hit the big lotto.

·
???????
908 Posts
Mighty Kentor said:
Thanks guys! Birthday's are still fun even though I'm reaching geezer status (in the sport bike crowd any who.) I say things like "Oh, you got your ears lowered" when someone gets a hair cut. Things like that are sure signs that I'm heading towards middle age. Oh, the V-Strom is probably a clue too. :laughing

Just got back from the bike show. It's the best I've ever seen here. LOVE the new FZ1, not so keen on the R6 though. The tail just looks weird. Lots of cool KTM's :drool. Man I need to hit the big lotto.
So you can buy a Ural? JK!! Go take a ride on the Vstom for us and have a good Bday

·
Still defying gravity...
2,853 Posts
Mighty Kentor said:
I say things like "Oh, you got your ears lowered" when someone gets a hair cut. Things like that are sure signs that I'm heading towards middle age.
And you get hair starting to grow in all the wrong places :laughing

Happy Birthday Kent!

·
Three hour tour guide
8,750 Posts
Mighty Kentor said:
Man I need to hit the big lotto.
Remember your fellow VStromers when you do....

1 - 20 of 28 Posts