BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Valentines day everyone! (if anyone really cares too much). I didn't really notice it other than the fact that I had to work at the restaurant tonight. But i guess i did do something romantic: I went out on a second date with my bestest new girl, my new ZX6R. It was sooooo nice. We went for a nice ride in the gorgeous sunshine this afternoon, she looked so beautiful in her yellow and black, sleek looking, sexy as hell, and her can? Oh baby. I must admit, her headlights were awesome looking too. :evilgrin
I loved the way she screamed as I rode her, all the while knowing that once i broke her in, I could, and I would, ride her harder, make her scream even louder.
I also loved the way she felt between my legs.... nothing like the feeling of your first 600cc bike, is there?
And just like most women, think of all the money I had to spend on her to get her there!! And then all the money i'll have to spend to keep her there, too!! :evilgrin
Needless to say, I got what i wanted today.....I hope your Valentines day was as good as mine.
:D

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Jim did you really have to post that ? I think we need to forward it to Jay Leno and stuff.....

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
It's hard to say who's got the bigger problem. Bluestone and his ongoing romance with the 6, or Jim's torrid sex life with his Tiller. It will only end in tears.:D

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
Hu99 said:
It's hard to say who's got the bigger problem. Bluestone and his ongoing romance with the 6, or Jim's torrid sex life with his Tiller. It will only end in tears.:D
or a severly dented gas tank:D

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didn't sleep with her or anyhting!...... It isn't possible,....is it?
I mean....how?....... and i'll admit i'm a little smitten, but it's only natural. You can't tell me that the word "romance" could not have been applied to you and your first 600cc bikes, right? Yeah, you know it's true....;)
I don't care what anyone says, we're happy together and that's all that matters..:D

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Bluestone said:
I didn't sleep with her or anyhting!...... It isn't possible,....is it?
I mean....how?....... and i'll admit i'm a little smitten, but it's only natural. You can't tell me that the word "romance" could not have been applied to you and your first 600cc bikes, right? Yeah, you know it's true....;)
I don't care what anyone says, we're happy together and that's all that matters..:D

Hey man we all feel the same way about our bikes, we are just ribbing you.....but then Jim/Dalton I think give a lot more "Loving" to their bikes than we can ever dream off....:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
He's right y'know. I'm in love with my bike too. However, after she's broken in , it becomes more like a marriage. The more you spank them, the better they respond.:D

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
You guys just don't understand the bond between a TLR rider and their bike.. it's not our fault our bikes are dead sexy! :p

Jim. :roflmao

·
Registered
234 Posts
Hu99 said:
Oh, I understand perfectly, Jim. Your lack of cylinders gives you the urge to make more of them.

:laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing

I don't know about Jim's responce, but, at my place Jim's TLR was in a nice dry shed with a blanket over it :D, and now he keeps it out in the cold with a used rubber over it. :eek

Think Jim's new wife to be should be taking notice. :roflmao

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Hu99 said:
Oh, I understand perfectly, Jim. Your lack of cylinders gives you the urge to make more of them.

:laughing :laughing

THAT'S TOO GOOD LLOYD...Sorry Jim but he's got you there, wham/bam Thank you ma'am....:D

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Hu99 said:
At least my cylinders are bigger than yours! :flip

And we all know the truth, size does matter! :roflmao

Jim.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Crazy Guy said:
I don't know about Jim's responce, but, at my place Jim's TLR was in a nice dry shed with a blanket over it :D, and now he keeps it out in the cold with a used rubber over it. :eek

Think Jim's new wife to be should be taking notice. :roflmao
At least my TLR is getting ridden and seeing at lot more action than the RC30.. I'm not letting it get old and whither away in some shed in the backyard.. :flip

Jim. :laughing

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I think that crazy guy should just use this as an excuse to store the RC30 in the shed and show up to the first meet with a new addition to his RC collection. The RC51

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Ryan R said:
I think that crazy guy should just use this as an excuse to store the RC30 in the shed and show up to the first meet with a new addition to his RC collection. The RC51
How about it Reece? We gonna see you on a 51 this year?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts