BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Im insuring the bike today (mar.12) and riding up to harrison with a bunch of buddies...but the are all in cars...booo! I know its short notice but it would be cool if someone else on a bike was there. We are meeting at Castle Fun Park in Abbotsford @ 11. From there we go to chilliwack...meet some more ppl, then cruise up to harrison, and come back through mission. Let me know!

T

·
0 Posts
WHats the time frame we r looking at out there r we stoping anywhere or just on a ride?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well we meet at wonderland, then cruise up to chilliwack and meet some more ppl, then roll up to harrison, we will probably chill for a bit, then take off. Should be gone a few hours at least.

B

·
0 Posts
wait a few mins or call my cell 604 308 6447. me and buddy are insuring right now. we in abby but wont be there till 1230 wait 4 us.

B

·
0 Posts
yeah it was a good ride. But we need to get more of the abby riders out with us.

·
Twist Master
1,142 Posts
Harrisson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That Must of Been you GUY'S that I PASSED on my Way Back from HARRISSON today I was comeing down WOODLOT Hill headed to the bridge over the River and seen a GREEN 636 and another Bike Heading up the Hill:evilgrin Nice ride But got to watch out for gand/gravel :surrender

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bandit_Ryder said:
Yeah next time we should all meet up and Jordan can teach us how to wash our bikes...haha
lol...im all over that, i gotta wash mine...it got dirty

·
Bring on the sun
2,078 Posts
Machinist said:
That Must of Been you GUY'S that I PASSED on my Way Back from HARRISSON today I was comeing down WOODLOT Hill headed to the bridge over the River and seen a GREEN 636 and another Bike Heading up the Hill:evilgrin Nice ride But got to watch out for gand/gravel :surrender
That's hilarious - When we got to harisson I was like hey did you see that 954...I think that was that machinist guy...I was right!!

And "another bike" *shocked* don't recognize a fellow fireblade when you see one!?!? haha

·
Twist Master
1,142 Posts
Next Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bandit_Ryder said:
That's hilarious - When we got to harisson I was like hey did you see that 954...I think that was that machinist guy...I was right!!

And "another bike" *shocked* don't recognize a fellow fireblade when you see one!?!? haha
I will watch for your next posted Ride and Come allong with You:tredmill

1 - 17 of 17 Posts