BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys I'm looking for a bike and I'm wondering if anyone here has ever dealt with or know someone that has dealt with International Motorsports.

Thanks!

D

·
0 Posts
i've called them about jet skis before. for a place that apparently has inventory they are odd being by appointment only. .

·
Registered
255 Posts
Hey I just bought a 2006 Triumph Speed Triple from them. Got a really awesome deal on it. I negotiated and got a pretty good deal. I was a bit nervous at first because it was in a weird location in Delta, but everything checked out and all is good. Just make sure to ask them if your bike came from the states or somewhere else other then Canada. If it did you may have a problem transfering the bike warranty over so its valid here in Canada. Thats if the bike still has a warranty. If you see a 05 CBR 600rr with a Two Bros pipe on it there, thats my old bike. Anyways good luck with your deal and I likely see some of you guys at one of the upcoming group rides.

·
giggity
205 Posts
yea they are definetly stand up guys a guy that works for my dad his brother owns the shop great guys and like already stated above if you know what you want they are definetly the place to go for it the bring bikes in all the time and if they dont have it they will definetly do everything they can to get it for you my dad bought a 1300fjr from them not to long ago

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Awesome.. I was curious about the same place yesterday. Now i'll have to give them a try.. I'll add them to the list of places to go this weekend, along with BK and Holeshot.

Ryan

D

·
0 Posts
Gawd said:
Awesome.. I was curious about the same place yesterday. Now i'll have to give them a try.. I'll add them to the list of places to go this weekend, along with BK and Holeshot.

Ryan
you missed the part where they are "appointment only"

call ahead. they may or may not accomodate you.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
doug said:
you missed the part where they are "appointment only"

call ahead. they may or may not accomodate you.
Yea, That what I was planning on doing.. I know what bike im looking for, so i'll see if they'll let me check it out on sat.

Ryan

·
banned user
6,255 Posts
Rooster said:
Stand up guy

Meaning - A reliable friend.

Origin - The allusion is to someone who would be prepared to stand up and fight on your side if called on.

I call that good thing.
Stand-up guy: someone who refuses to rat out the Family no matter what the pressure, offer, or threat.

From Mob Speak 101 :coffee

L

·
0 Posts
Hey guys,

It seems like everyone has a good word about international motorsports being a good dealer but I have to ask the obvious question. Why do 90% of their bikes have under 1000 KM/Miles on the odo? I bet you 50% of them have under 600 KM/Miles on them. The prices for the bikes are pretty damn cheap. My cousin is looking into buying an FJR1300 ABS for about 12000 and my uncle was going to buy the other FJR that was a year older without ABS. The older model didn't sound or run as great as the newer model. The salesperson tried to buff up its image by saying that oh, maybe it's because of old gas or because the bike hasn't been broken in totally yet.

Anywho, my cousin is planning on purchasing the FJR on Monday, if you guys have any say about the dealership that you can say on here, please post it. If you would rather not say on the boards, please feel free to PM as I don't want my cousin getting ripped off on a fucked up/stolen bike or whatever else a dealer can sell to you. He was the one who got me into the sport and I only feel obliged to watch his back.

Thanks in advance!

D

·
0 Posts
if you don't think they are on the up and up, get the vin of the bike in question and check it for status, decs and liens. if that goes thru ok, ask to take the bike to another dealer for inspection.

S

·
0 Posts
zach's a stand up guy for sure. he imports/exports tons of bikes for a living so selling locally is probably just something he does to pass on the savings to the local scene.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts