BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd drop in say hi and maybe make some new friends. I'm on most of the eastcoast sites and a few across canada so I figured I'd check out whats going on in B.C.

I ride a 2000 R1, do all my own mods and maintence and couldn't ask for a better bike. I've been an aircraft mechanic for a number of years and who knows someday I may be living on the westcoast. :thumbup

All I have for a pic of the bike is one from last summer, it's changed quite a bit over the winter with several more mods including a full Akrapovic system, Ivans Jet kit, CRG levers, Barnett clutch conversion, NRC engine covers, Motovation frame sliders etc...etc. I'll get some new pics up when it's all back together.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nova scotia.. eastcoast.. thanks for all the one finger salutes ! :flip backattcha! :laughing

·
Get to da choppah!
1,133 Posts
Welcome! :flip :flip

I'd start asking if you knew people, but it sounds like you might older than any of the Easterners I know, if you're in the AirForce and have been for "a couple of years" :p

But yeah, where in Nova Scotia?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Texas said:
Oh - Now I'm interested. NCM? Officer? Shearwater? Greenwood? Feel free to PM.
you comming onto me? I'm a dude... dude!:laughing

Well I've been in Nova Scotia all my life. Grew up in Lower Sackville, joined the military in Shearwater and now I'm a Cpl in Greenwood on the Auroras. Sounds like you know the area, are you in the military?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey racerboy.. we've spoken before on there. I've been a member for over 2 years.

·
I am the liquor
798 Posts
Halifax boy here. Enjoy the site, hope you make it out here one day. I've never ridden in NS, but I'm sure its awesome in the summer. I'd love to rip up cape breton.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Welcome bluenoser! How deep is the snow this year!

Sweet clean looking R1, like the colour matched hugger. Post up your pics when you are done with all your mods.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts