BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is great to have a site dedicated to BC , I am glad I was told about this site. Thanks Mr. Murphy.
I will definitely put a link to this site on my ZX-12R site.

How many people on this board have ZX-12R's?

Thanks,

Easyrider

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
:flip ahoy hoy :flip

yup, this site is great.... it helps pass the time when at work, just gotta becareful the boss dont see this bcsportbikes.com window open :) :)

B

·
0 Posts
:flip welcome :flip

I want a zx12r!!! The black and gold one looks great this year!!

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
:flip Welcome Easyrider

Canadian_Gixxer said:
:flip ahoy hoy :flip

yup, this site is great.... it helps pass the time when at work, just gotta becareful the boss dont see this bcsportbikes.com window open :) :)
Thanks why you've got Alt/Tab and Ctrl/F4:D .

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually it is dark purple (mica), I have not seen one up close yet, but it certainly looked black and was written up as black. I think the mica is a good color as well. The 2002 12 has a ton of changes that seem to make it a better all around bike with some possible reduction in top speed, but that has not been proven yet. 2001 and up are restricted but that can be fixed easily. I don't have any information on the top speed ability of the 2002 yet with the restriction removed.

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
:flip WELCOME ABOARD :flip

I don't think we have any 12R's until now. Guess you're the firstest with the biggest :D

I know Brian at BK is addicted to them. His eyes kind of glaze over whenever he starts tallking about what they're like to ride.

For me I don't need any more temptation than my 9R provides :rolleyes

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The way I see it "if you don't have the skills, throw money at it" :D I actually really like the raw acceleration it is truly incredible to ride. With my Akrapovic I dyno'd at 178.5HP but I have since added a Dynojet PCIIIR to allow me to remap the fuel and timing to take advantage of the pipe. I also have some other mods coming that should make even more power. My goal is 200+mph without touching the internals.

It should be fun, unless I get caught during the test runs. :mad

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
:flip Welcome :flip

you lucky dog, i can only dream of owning a 12R

·
Devil's Advocate
1,765 Posts
Hey easyrider! Nice to have you aboard.
:flip :flip :flip

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Shouldn't you be working :laughing

Just kidding :D

This is a good board. It is catching on fast.

I have to keep up with my own talk forum, but I will definitely be dropping by to visit here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts