BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!

I'm new to this board so just wanted to give a shout out to all the fellow BC riders here.

Just wondering what everyone's experience level is ...I got my F4i last summer but would still consider myself a beginner since I didn't really have too much time to ride.

I'm hoping to do more riding this year so hope I will have the chance to meet some of you.

Cheers,
Dez

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Hey, welcome aboard! :flip

I've been riding for about the same amount of time really. I rode a '85 VFR500 for the first 2 years of riding, didn't ride for 3-4 years, and then bought my R6 last summer. So not a heck of a lot of experience really.

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
:flip WELCOME ABOARD :flip

I've been riding since '74 but that's OK, the others don't hold it against me......... :D

Don't sweat it. The big rule on our rides is that you ride your own pace. Those in the front that may pull away at times always stop at major route changes to let the pack gather up so we don't loose anyone. You'll fit right in. We've got quite a few low time riders now.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WELCOME

Welcome welcome!! :flip :flip

Ive been riding for about a year now... not even oconsidered beginner i dont think.... still PRE-beginner...

but yeah man... I havent met up with these guys and girls yet for rides yet either but i hope to sometime soon.... see u at the rides... :D

·
I'm back
1,947 Posts
Welcome to the site. I've only been riding since last summer so I'm a beginner as well.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Hey, Dez. I've been riding a variety of bikes for 20 years now. Still not very good though.:D

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:flip welcome dez :flip
i've been riding since last May so I'm about in your shoes. I think it works out to be about 9000kms of experience!

·
moving pylon
1,428 Posts
welcome:flip :flip :flip

im a newbie to riding too, only been riding since last july so not even a full season under my belt yet.

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
:flip Welcome :flip , another newbie here:D

·
Registered
417 Posts
:flip Welcome :flip

I consider myself a newbie too. riding since last June and still learning and it'll never end.

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
:flip ahoy hoy :flip

i've been riding since april of last year. I ride all year, so i've been gaining lots of experience quick. You'll be doing wheelies in no time :) I just did my first one today :) :) :laughing :laughing

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Canadian_Gixxer said:
:flip ahoy hoy :flip

i've been riding since april of last year. I ride all year, so i've been gaining lots of experience quick. You'll be doing wheelies in no time :) I just did my first one today :) :) :laughing :laughing
So that's why you had a "especially" good ride today... I see... cant wait to ride with u guys and see all ur tricks.... haha.. if u see me on King George or Scott Road then wave me a wheelie alright... haha.

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
.:flip WELCOME:flip .....

3rd year for me too with 22k and still climbing:) :tredmill . Should be well over 30k by then end of this season.

atom

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:flip welcome :flip

This is my second season riding on the street, I have riddin in the dirt for years.. but I have notice an appreciable difference with pavement so I would definatly consider myself a beginner still!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:flip welcome:flip

this will be my 5th season riding but still learning everyday...

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I look forward to a group ride with all of you this summer.

Peach, do I know you??

1 - 20 of 24 Posts