BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Hello, I'm new

3K views 23 replies 15 participants last post by  Dez 
G
#1 ·
Hi Everyone!

I'm new to this board so just wanted to give a shout out to all the fellow BC riders here.

Just wondering what everyone's experience level is ...I got my F4i last summer but would still consider myself a beginner since I didn't really have too much time to ride.

I'm hoping to do more riding this year so hope I will have the chance to meet some of you.

Cheers,
Dez

#2 ·
Hey, welcome aboard! :flip

I've been riding for about the same amount of time really. I rode a '85 VFR500 for the first 2 years of riding, didn't ride for 3-4 years, and then bought my R6 last summer. So not a heck of a lot of experience really.

#4 ·
:flip WELCOME ABOARD :flip

I've been riding since '74 but that's OK, the others don't hold it against me......... :D

Don't sweat it. The big rule on our rides is that you ride your own pace. Those in the front that may pull away at times always stop at major route changes to let the pack gather up so we don't loose anyone. You'll fit right in. We've got quite a few low time riders now.

G
#5 ·
WELCOME

Welcome welcome!! :flip :flip

Ive been riding for about a year now... not even oconsidered beginner i dont think.... still PRE-beginner...

but yeah man... I havent met up with these guys and girls yet for rides yet either but i hope to sometime soon.... see u at the rides... :D

#6 ·
Welcome to the site. I've only been riding since last summer so I'm a beginner as well.

G
#15 ·
Canadian_Gixxer said:
:flip ahoy hoy :flip

i've been riding since april of last year. I ride all year, so i've been gaining lots of experience quick. You'll be doing wheelies in no time :) I just did my first one today :) :) :laughing :laughing
So that's why you had a "especially" good ride today... I see... cant wait to ride with u guys and see all ur tricks.... haha.. if u see me on King George or Scott Road then wave me a wheelie alright... haha.

#16 ·
.:flip WELCOME:flip .....

3rd year for me too with 22k and still climbing:) :tredmill . Should be well over 30k by then end of this season.

atom

G
#17 ·
:flip welcome :flip

This is my second season riding on the street, I have riddin in the dirt for years.. but I have notice an appreciable difference with pavement so I would definatly consider myself a beginner still!

#23 ·
Welcome :flip....been riding since april 2000, did 25,000+ on my first bike, then 14,000+ on my second bike and not much on the 3rd bike....lol, what to know what happened to #1 and #2 ? well buy me lunch and wil ltel lyou al labout it....lol :flip....offer is open to anyone....wanna buy me lucnh ? :D:D:D:D

G
#24 ·
AlphaRed said:
Dez, it's Alfred... let's go riding some time. should be picking up another bike soon.
Sup man, long time no see! Yah, for sure let's go for a ride. My friend is selling his 2001 GSX-R 750, check out the buy & sell section if you're interested.

let me know once you get the new ride!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.